Obama likes to come off as calm and collected publicly, but he’s far from it. It is said that Obama is a hot head, and we have come to learn that he is extremely thin-skinned, when it comes to questioning his policies or logic. Though there has been a slight shift upward in Obama’s poll numbers, there are sure signs that he is panicking, and here are 10 of them.
- Obama started African Americans for Obama. When blacks supposedly voted 95 percent for Obama in the last election, one has to question his motives in starting this group. The answer is that Obama’s poll numbers among blacks has fallen back to their lowest point, a clear sign that Obama is feeling the pressure. If Obama loses his street cred amongst blacks, he would likely be abandoned by other groups. Obama must have the “race” element in 2012, even though the black vote will be much less significant in 2012.
- Obama started a Spanish language website. Now most people would call this clever, however this move could backfire and is a pure sign that Obama knows he is in trouble. A country that requires you to know English should not have a sitting president with a Spanish language website. It would seem to be pandering to the massive illegal, non-English-speaking population of Latinos. Obama has not chosen to pander to any other potential immigrant voting bloc, which could have many Africans up in arms. Why not develop a website in Swahili or Bantu? Asians, Jews, and many other ethnic groups might wonder what Obama’s obsession is with blacks and Latinos, while forsaking them. This could lead to the logic that the president is suppose to be the president of ALL Americans.
- Obama’s energy policy is pure comedy. When Obama took office, gasoline averaged $1.89. Gasoline is now at its highest point in history, averaging $3.65 a gallon—and it’s getting higher. When gas crested $3 a gallon under Bush, Democrats were quick to put Bush in cahoots with the oil companies. Obama and other Democrats are blaming Wall Street, offering that high gas prices are “bringing families closer together,” or high gas prices are “saving lives.” Nice try. The problem with gas prices is that it affects the lower end of the food chain the most. Poor people have to plan trips to the supermarket or buy gas in parts of a gallon. “I’ll have ½ a gallon.” Obama touts green energy, but he has not had a single successful example where his policy has worked, and despite the Truth Teams, Obama has wasted billions on “green” energy, while people are suffering from a lack of “black” energy—oil and coal.
- Obama now supports Super PACs. Aside from the multitude of flip-flops or blatant “untruths,” Obama has now decided that for the good of the country, he must embrace the idea of “buying his next election.” I suggest that Obama has forgotten that he bought his first election, and that took everything he had, despite a weakening economy, hatred of Bush, and a less than stellar Republican candidate. Before capitulating to Super PACs, Obama vowed to raise $1B in order to fight the right. His new-found support of Super PACs only proves that he’s panicked about raising money, and the amount he will have to spend to put the genie—his record—back in the bottle.
- Obama has feigned shifting right. When a bona fide socialist begins talk of shifting right, you know he’s panicked. Obama no more believes in the private sector solutions to the economy, than he believes Rosie O’Donnell would skip a meal. Yet he is suddenly offering to cut business taxes. Welcome to Panderville. Many of Obama’s panic moves will showcase the complete hypocrisy of what he campaigned on or truly believes, and how far he is willing to go to remain in power. The potential for more lies and flip-flops has already created sleepless nights for Obama.
- Obama began the Truth Teams, dismantling Attack Watch. Renaming Attack Watch is like renaming the Department of War the Defense Department. Attack Watch was a dismal failure, because the truth is not an attack. Obama is deathly afraid of the unvarnished truth. The Truth Teams’ assignment is to varnish the truth, gloss it over. So now Obama was for Keystone XL and the 20,000 jobs that it didn’t create. High gas prices are good for the economy in the form of higher revenues and more lives saved, due to less driving. Welfare is good for the economy, actually generating $1.85 return for every $1 spent. That’s the truth, and they’re sticking with it. The problem is that people are now actually seeing the truth about Obama; a real problem for him that even SuperPAC funding can’t solve.
- Obama is changing his slogan. Realizing that “Yes We Can” has turned into “I Thought We Could” and that “hope and change” now applies to getting rid of him, Obama must adjust his catchphrases. Obama’s handlers are testing various new sayings, but the bad news is nothing is sticking. The new phrases being tested are, Winning the Future, Greater Together, and We Don’t Quit, and Obama has begun lacing these in his speeches, but none are resonating, which is why Obama is panicking.
- Obama’s foreign policy strategy is desperation: Generally when a president has such a weak domestic agenda, he may be able to recover based on decent foreign policy. This is not the case with Obama. Obama’s foreign policy has made America weak and the laughing stock of the world. It was said when Obama was elected that the world would love us, which is simply not the case. Obama has proven himself to be much worse than Carter in foreign policy, and Obama has created havoc all over Northern Africa and the Middle East. China and Russia are positioning to remove the dollar as the international monetary standard, which would devastate the U.S. economy. Their recent decision not to support the U.S. in the U.N. with respect to happenings in Syria prove that the Obama administration is not taken seriously. This will prove to be a huge influence on Obama’s re-election chances, which is why he will try about anything to shore things up before November.
- Obama is talking tough. As the saying goes, the shallower the stream, the louder the babble. Most people recognize that the big mouth at the bar is far from the toughest, yet Obama has all but guaranteed he will serve “five more years,” while on a Spanish-language radio station. It is difficult to balance tough talk with “It’s Bush’s fault.” Further, Obama’s constant and incessant apologies (and bowing) don’t jive with the tough talk. Again, this is a strategy that will likely backfire for Obama, as most people have begun to realize that the tough talker is generally weak, and Obama is no exception.
- There is no real improvement in any sector in America. Obama’s biggest problem is that the economy is being held together with paperclips and bandaids. The fragile nature of things does not bode well, so even the slightest uptick in inflation will wreak havoc on the deficit. The prospect for jobs will not improve between now and the election, so the media is the only potential distraction from real unemployment north of 15 percent. Another budget crisis is looming, and most of Obama’s policies are under attack in multiple states.
Obama has much to be concerned about, despite 47 percent of Americans receiving some sort of government assistance. Words just won’t cut it. Further, Americans have tired of style and want substance, which is a good reason for Obama to panic.
Trending: AOC Offers Another Bonehead Leftist Idea
That’s my rant!
© 2012 Kevin Jackson – The Black Sphere, LLC – All Rights Reserved