The easiest way to crush a Liberal in an argument about Obama is to ask, “What would you say if Bush had done it?”
In the case of ObamaCare, the lesson might be the most poignant.
I found these questions on a discussion board, and decided this time, it was worth the comparison: if ObamaCare were BushCare what would the repercussions and responses be?
So ask yourself these questions, and then question if ObamaCare would be deader than disco.
1. If Republican George Bush made it mandatory that every American buy health insurance.
2. If Bush said if you don’t buy it, you will be fined.
3. If Bush said he would employ the IRS to collect the fine from you for non-conformance.
4. If Bush took the “public option” out of the bill, in order to please the private health insurance companies.
5. If Bush created a health care plan where the average cost was $328 dollars a month.
6. If Bush totally ignored all of the polls that said most Americans were against the health care bill.
7. If during the first 2 weeks of Bush’s health care plan rollout, the website crashed and hardly anybody could sign up.
8. If Bush gave Corporate America a one-year delay joining, but refused to do the same for poor people.
If George Bush did these things, he’d be the most unpopular president in history, especially among blacks.
It's FINALLY HERE!
Kevin Jackson's hilarious take on Race-Pimping: The Multi-Trillion Dollar Business of Liberalism!
Enjoy this excerpt from the book:
"The money in diversity is enormous, even bigger than former sportscaster turned political pundit turned sportscaster Keith Olbermann’s ego. Wouldn’t you like to be a “reverend” and father children out of wedlock without repercussions? If you study hard, this book will teach you how to have your non-profit organization pay your mistress and your child support – all at the same time. You must be so black that if you eat sushi, watch reruns of Dawson’s Creek and Friends, or enjoy the ballet, you will hang yourself."