THE ONE LINE PHILOSOPHER
Top Ten Thoughts of the Week
10. Be the lead dog in a smelly pack.
9. Wreak concussions for your problems by meeting them head-on.
8. I knew a pastor who got fired. He was irreverent.
7. The windy side of the island has the most character.
6. Hear about the doctor who flubbed a breast enhancement? He was sued for being a boob.
5. You don’t need a patent to reinvent yourself.
4. I dropped archaeology. I just wasn’t digging it.
3. Teach your children not to wait for someone else to rescue them.
2. Only spit in the eye of the dragon until he’s ready to spew fire.
1. May your enemies be few and your friends be true.