Suzanne Shattuck gives a short tutorial on Refugee Resettlement.
There is no way you can watch this video and not understand the danger the Refugee Resettlement program represents to America.
Several of the nonsensical points of the Refugee Resettlement program are:
- Who, in their right mind, would even consider bringing thousands of refugees from a hotbed of Islamic terrorism into small towns and communities and consider it sound judgement? Our top national security officers have testified that it is impossible to vet just the Syrians. According to Michael Cutler, a former border control official with over 40 years of experience, one cannot expect a perfect result from a flawed vetting process. It can’t be done, period.
- A refugee is one that would normally seek temporary shelter until dangerous situations have passed in order for that refugee to return to their home country. So, logically it makes more sense to settle the refugee in close proximity to their home country, not spend twelve times the amount of money to relocate the individual with virtually no chance of them buying a ticket back to their country of origin.
- Since our country was founded on Judeo/Christian principles, it would make sense for us to seek out those authentic refugees that have been singled out due to their religion, the Christians. These Christians in Syria, Iraq, and other warring Islamic countries are afraid to venture into the strictly Islamic environments that characterize the United Nations camps, of which 95% of our refugees are from. So, Obama’s program leaves out the most vulnerable and deserving refugees.
- Obama’s Refugee Program brings hundreds of thousands of the very Muslims who carry with them the ideology of the Islamic State, al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood/Hamas, al-Nusra, and Boko Haraam. Any Muslim who doesn’t denounce the Sharia should be considered a “sleeper-cell” for Islamic jihad. Undoubtedly bringing them into the heart of our country doesn’t make us safer. It would then make sense to ban any more Muslims from entering our country during this climate of global Islamic terror.
Here’s where the Refugee Resettlement program gets really crazy.
- Once the refugee steps foot on our soil they can apply for all federal, state and local welfare programs. If a refugee is over 65 years old, he is eligible for Social Security benefits. Tax dollars you must earn are readily given to outsiders.
- There are roughly 93 million Americans out of work, and yet this program has the hearty support of big corporations, the US Chamber of Commerce and the Volunteer Resettlement Agencies (VOLAGS). Tennessee’s Neil MacDonald of the Chamber says this about bringing in immigrants and refugees: “If we want to compete on an international basis, it’s essential we continue our growth in diversity.” See RRW for full story.
- The rape capitol of the West is Sweden. If the Muslim male population in that country is roughly 2% with 77% of the reported rape cases committed by Muslims, it would make sense to take into account that Muslim culture is against women’s rights, and place a ban or limit on Muslim men entering our country as refugees.