It’s worth revisiting certain things, and Senator Hillary Clinton’s record is one such thing. After all, she is touted to become the 3rd person in line for the presidency, and the voice of America to the world. Watch your backs, Fellas!
But, what I find interesting and yes satirically humorous is that nobody is questioning Clinton’s credentials in this role. So as is the role of The Black Sphere, we must educate you, then take you to the Liberal Zoo (there’s one in every city) to showcase the Liberals at play. So let’s take a field trip, shall we?
Trending: Democrats’ New Plot to Destroy Biden
Now for a full understanding of junior senator Clinton’s executive credentials, please visit an old blog I wrote about her. It is certainly still relevant. For now, I will cannibalize her list of achievements in the Senate from my earlier blog, so that you can understand all the insight, the contemplation, the pensive thought the president-elect put into choosing Senator Clinton for such a lofty post.
Consider Senator Clinton’s congressional record, which can be found on the website of the Library of Congress http://www.thomas.loc.gov/:
- Establish the Kate Mullany National Historic Site
- Support the goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month
- Recognize the Ellis Island Medal of Honor
- Name courthouse after Thurgood Marshall
- Name courthouse after James L. Watson
- Name post office after Jonn A. O’Shea
- Designate Aug. 7, 2003, as National Purple Heart Recognition Day
- Support the goals and ideals of National Purple Heart Recognition Day
- Honor the life and legacy of Alexander Hamilton on the bicentennial of his death
- Congratulate the Syracuse Univ. Orange Men’s Lacrosse Team on winning the championship
- Congratulate the Le Moyne College Dolphins Men’s Lacrosse Team on winning the championship
- Establish the 225th Anniversary of the American Revolution Commemorative Program
- Name post office after Sergeant Riayan A. Tejeda
- Honor Shirley Chisholm for her service to the nation and express condolences on her death
- Honor John J. Downing, Brian Fahey, and Harry Ford, firefighters who lost their lives on duty
- Extend period of unemployment assistance to victims of 9/11
- Pay for city projects in response to 9/11
- Assist landmine victims in other countries
- Assist family caregivers in accessing affordable respite care
- Designate part of the National Forest System in Puerto Rico as protected in the wilderness preservation system
With this astounding record of achievement, it is no wonder president-elect Obama selected Senator Clinton. I mean who could argue that such a position is payback for support of president-elect Obama when one weighs the impact of such a legislative ledger?
And why not make Senator Clinton the US’ ambassador to the world? After all, when we look at her legislative accomplishments, there is plenty to point to her experience in world affairs. Well there is, uh…well surely there is something? Yes…”The support of goals and ideals of Better Hearing and Speech Month”, that is certainly a world issue. Better hearing and speech is an important global issue!
And then there is, uh..“Assist landmine victims in other countries”, yes that one!
So see, she is eminently qualified for this role, and she is the “change we need“.
When we consider the legislative record of the person making the appointment, to quote a popular Billy Preston song from the 70s, “Nothin’ from Nothin’ Leaves Nothin‘”! You gotta have somethin’, if you wanna be-ee with me!
That’s my rant!