By Audrey Russo
“False friends are worse than bitter enemies.” Scottish Proverb
Well, well, well … over four years after taking office, the “friend” of Israel is finally visiting the Jewish State. Why did he wait so long? Did he have trouble finding it on a map? The smartest man in the room was unable to figure out how to work his GPS or Google Earth?
No, there’s no lack of comprehension nor mistake on Obama’s part. The President’s deliberate avoidance of visiting our only ally in the Middle East is no surprise to those of us who were paying attention since he declared his candidacy in 2007.
Trending: Cuomo Caves: It’s All True!
You’d have to be either incredibly stupid or intentionally blind not to have seen this administration’s disdain and disrespect for Jews and the Jewish State. The empirical evidence is overwhelming. Not including the reprehensible acts and attitudes by Obama’s minions, here’s just a sampling of his detestable menu of machinations:
– Obama spent 20+ years under the close tutelage of a man, Jeremiah Wright, who spewed hatred toward Jews for years in his sermons and included on the “Pastor’s Page” in 2007 of his church newsletter, this remark from a member of Hamas:
I must tell you that Israel was the closest ally to the white supremacists of South Africa. In fact, South Africa allowed Israel to test its nuclear weapons in the ocean off South Africa. The Israelis were given a blank check: they could test whenever they desired and did not even have to ask permission. Both worked on an ethnic bomb that kills Blacks and Arabs.
– Obama’s friend Wright also helped lead the anti-Semitic Global March to Jerusalem … and Obama said nothing to dissuade him or renounce his acts.
– Obama has great respect for Robert Malley, Mideast Director of the International Crisis Group (ICG). Over the years, Malley has penned numerous articles and op-eds condemning Israel, vindicating Palestinians, urging the U.S. to disengage from Israel, and recommending that America reach out to negotiate with its traditional Arab enemies such as Syria, Hezbollah, and Hamas.
– Obama chose an anti-Semitic military advisor, General Merrill “Tony” McPeak.
– Obama has repeatedly removed Israel from the list of countries struck by terrorism.
– Obama chose Ingrid Mattson, leader of a Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated group ISNA (Islamic Society of North America), to recite a prayer during his January 2009 inauguration.
– Obama has chosen a new Secretary of Defense (Chuck Hagel), with, what some would argue, a clear anti-Jewish past.
– Obama has blamed Israel for the terror committed against it, and made that accusation through Biden, Panetta and Hillary.
– Obama has attempted to “fundamentally transform” the meaning of Passover by comparing the Muslim uprising to the Exodus. (Huh??)
Obama has dissed the Israeli PM Binyamin ‘Bibi’ Netanyahu as no US President has ever dared to … and more than once:
– Obama failed to give Bibi the respect due a world leader … he would not allow any photos taken with the PM (but had no problem posing with the thug-o-crat Chavez in the past). Obama did the same to Bibi on another occasion…a public insult, and intended as such.
– Upon reluctantly meeting with Bibi at the White House, Obama handed the PM 13 demands, key among those were a call to halt all new settlement construction in East Jerusalem (which belongs to Israel). According to the London Telegraph, when the Israeli PM delayed, Obama arose from his seat stating: “I’m going to the residential wing to have dinner with Michelle and the girls.” And as he departed, Netanyahu was told to contemplate the error of his ways.
So, Obama’s finally going. The timing reveals a few things:
– He’s not doing it out of respect for the Jewish State or their leadership … he has none for either.
– He’s doing it for a legacy.
He’s already accomplished what he wanted with the US, by crushing our economy, diminishing our defense forces and becoming the healthcare proxy for granny and the kids. Now he wants to be the Messiah for all the sycophantic Jihadis in the Middle East by injecting venom into Bibi’s ability to gather a coalition government …and help get an acquiescent leader into Israel that will fold like a cheap camera for a few faux promises.
So, Bibi … don’t be fooled by his Cheshire cat smile … the Devil takes many shapes and forms: And you know THIS Devil.
Shalom through strength…
Image: President Barack Obama, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in the Oval Office; author:Pete Souza; public domain
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!