Moral of the Story: Do Not Torch Snakes!

A Bowie County, Texas, woman reacted to an encounter with the serpent in an incendiary manner!

Startled by the snake, the woman poured gasoline on the little intruder and lit it up: catalyst for house fire.

DO NOT try this at home! Instead, use a water hose from a distance to prod the snake to retreat, or cover with a blanket and call animal control.

http://youtu.be/XMg14yqw2aE

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.