Thousands of emails swamp our email boxes daily, but every once in a blue moon one lands which must be shared: this Cowboy Solution is just one such missive.
Since I grew up in Central Oregon (cowboy country) and spent many summers combining on the family grass seed farm in the mid-Willamette Valley in Oregon, these guidelines made me smile from start to finish!
The author is unknown, but whomever he or she is, God bless you for saying what should be said! For the last 5 years “Flyover Folks” and “Bitter Clingers” have been ridiculed and condescended to incessantly by the Lefties in DC.
Well guess what you Elitist snobs? Those “Flyover Folks” are the salt of the earth patriots, the rugged individualists that built this nation, fought for this nation, and keep us strong today in the face of your Progressive (Marxist) attacks.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
Enjoy the read!
Cowboy rules for Arizona, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Wyoming,Montana, Utah, Nebraska, Oregon,Idaho, Nevada, and the rest of the Wild West are as follows:
1. Pull your pants up. You look like an idiot.
2. Turn your cap right, your head ain’t crooked.
3. Let’s get this straight: it’s called a ‘gravel road.’ I drive a pickup truck because I want to. No matter how slow you drive, you’re gonna get dust on your Lexus. Drive it or get out of the way.
4. They are cattle. That’s why they smell like cattle. They smell like money to us. Get over it. Don’t like it? I-10 & I-40 go east and west, I-17 & I-15 goes north and south. Pick one and go.
5. So you have a $60,000 car. We’re impressed. We have $250,000 Combines that are driven only 3 weeks a year.
6. Every person in the Wild West waves. It’s called being friendly. Try to understand the concept.
7. If that cell phone rings while a bunch of geese/pheasants/ducks/doves are comin’ in during a hunt, we WILL shoot it outta your hand. You better hope you don’t have it up to your ear at the time.
8. Yeah. We eat trout, salmon, deer and elk. You really want sushi and caviar? It’s available at the corner bait shop.
9. The ‘Opener’ refers to the first day of deer season. It’s a religious holiday held the closest Saturday to the first of November.
10. We open doors for women. That’s applied to all women, regardless of age.
11. No, there’s no ‘vegetarian special’ on the menu. Order steak, or you can order the Chef’s Salad and pick off the 2 pounds of ham and turkey.
12. When we fill out a table, there are three main dishes: meats, vegetables, and breads. We use three spices: salt, pepper, and ketchup! Oh, yeah … We don’t care what you folks in Cincinnati call that stuff you eat… IT AIN’T REAL CHILI!!
13. You bring ‘Coke’ into my house, it better be brown, wet and served over ice. You bring ‘Mary Jane’ into my house, she better be cute, know how to shoot, drive a truck, and have long hair.
14. College and High School Football is as important here as the Giants, the Yankees, the Mets, the Lakers and the Knicks, and a dang site more fun to watch.
15. Yeah, we have golf courses. But don’t hit the water hazards – it spooks the fish.
16. Turn down that blasted car stereo! That thumpity-thump ain’t music, anyway. We don’t want to hear it anymore than we want to see your boxers! Refer back to #1!
And there is more!
The COWBOY Solution to save Gasoline.
OBAMA wants us to cut the amount of gasoline we use…
The best way to stop using so much gasoline is to deport 15 million illegal immigrants!
That would be 15 million less people using our gas.
The price of gas would come down.
Bring our troops home from Afghanistan to guard the borders.
When they catch an illegal immigrant crossing the Border, hand him a canteen, rifle and some ammo and ship him to Afghanistan.
Tell him if he wants to come to AMERICA then he must serve a tour in OUR military.
Give him a soldier’s pay while he’s there and tax him on it.
After his tour, he will be allowed to become a citizen since he defended this country.
He will also be registered to be taxed and be a legal resident.
This option will probably deter illegal immigration and provide a solution for the troops in Afghanistan and the aliens trying to make a better life for themselves.
If they refuse to serve, ship them to Afghanistan anyway,without the canteen, rifle or ammo.