Political satirist Jon Stewart, not exactly known as a right-winger clinging to his God and guns, understands the use of the word “Teabaggers.”
Even Jon Stewart has the mental acuity and the truthful decency to call the term “Teabagger” what it is: derogatory.
Watch as Janeane Garofalo et al show their common disdain for the Tea Party, using the maligning term “Teabagger” at every opportunity.
Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?
These loony progressives rag on the Tea Party as though it were comprised of radical terrorists and hate mongers. In psycho-babble much of their accusations are merely “projection.” The Left accuse Conservatives of the very shameful attitudes they themselves display.
What is the Tea Party?
The Tea Party is a grassroots movement that calls awareness to any issue which challenges the security, sovereignty, or domestic tranquility of our beloved nation, the United States of America.
What are core tenets of the Teaparty?
1. Illegal aliens are here illegally.
2. Pro-domestic employment is indispensable.
3. A strong military is essential.
4. Special interests must be eliminated.
5. Gun ownership is sacred.
6. Government must be downsized.
7. The national budget must be balanced.
8. Deficit spending must end.
9. Bailout and stimulus plans are illegal.
10. Reducing personal income taxes is a must.
11. Reducing business income taxes is mandatory.
12. Political offices must be available to average citizens.
13. Intrusive government must be stopped.
14. English as our core language is required.
15. Traditional family values are encouraged.
In a nutshell what does the Tea Party stand for?
Commonsense, Conservative, Constitutional Self-Governance Is Our Mode Of Operation.
We may be old fashioned, but we believe it is not foolish to pledge our lives, liberty and sacred honor to the greatest nation that ever was or ever will be.
Interesting. Those beliefs don’t sound racist or radical. Those beliefs sound very much like the ideas expounded on in the Constitution.