There is an old Chinese saying says “May you live in interesting times,” and we might consider the saying (and the time we live in) a curse. It is rumored that America’s president is a Member of the Muslim Brotherhood, or so says the Western Center for Journalism’s claims.
Syria, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates have all declared the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization. One would think that fellow Muslims know what constitutes the bad part of their “brotherhood,” but not the U.S.
In 2003 the Supreme Court of Russia banned the Muslim Brotherhood, and not just to piss off Barack Obama.
Trending: Trump: The Great Peacemaker
It’s pretty simple why Obama hasn’t declared this obvious terrorist organization as such. If a group is declared a “terrorist organization” a few things happen:
- It is unlawful for a person in the United States or subject to the jurisdiction of the United States to knowingly provide “material support or resources” to a designated FTO. (The term “material support or resources” is defined in 18 U.S.C. § 2339A(b) as “currency or monetary instruments or financial securities, financial services, lodging, training, expert advice or assistance,safehouses, false documentation or identification, communications equipment, facilities, weapons, lethal substances, explosives, personnel, transportation, and other physical assets, except medicine or religious materials.”)
- Representatives and members of a designated FTO, if they are aliens, are inadmissible to and, in certain circumstances, removable from the United States (see 8 U.S.C. §§ 1182 (a)(3)(B)(i)(IV)-(V), 1227 (a)(1)(A)).
- Any U.S. financial institution that becomes aware that it has possession of or control over funds in which a designated FTO or its agent has an interest must retain possession of or control over the funds and report the funds to the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury.
As well as:
The U.S. Department of State lists the following items as additional considered beneficial effects of designation:
- Supports efforts to curb terrorism financing and to encourage other nations to do the same.
- Stigmatizes and isolates designated terrorist organizations internationally.
- Deters donations or contributions to and economic transactions with named organizations.
- Heightens public awareness and knowledge of terrorist organizations.
- Signals to other governments U.S. concern about named organizations.
If you make the list, funding dries up from the U.S. and we urge our partners to do the same.
up but it goes on the Naughty List and other countries are urged to do the same. Now, what do you think that would do for the goal of establishing a world-wide Caliphate? If we stopped throwing billions at them I’m thinking it might be a bit of a hinderance. It would be impossible to establish Shariah law on every continent without some cash. And, if you’re in the business of terror, you gotta have the Benjamins for necessities like explosives and the suicide bombers’ Broncos. (you never see a suicide bomber driving a volkswagon- why is that?)
So, we have a half-dozen or so acknowledged members of the Brotherhood sitting in various cabinet positions, including Assistant Secretary for Policy Development. (Hmm. Policy Development. I wonder what THAT means.) Anybody seen the old Invasion of the Body Snatchers where all the high school teachers are replaced by brain-sucking pod people in order to infiltrate and take over the town?
Need I say more?
I am not Islamophobic- to be so would go directly against not only my spiritual path but my Libertarian beliefs as well. Saying everyone who practices Islam is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood would be like saying everyone in Northern Ireland was a member of the IRA. However, it would be extremely fool-hardy not to examine this issue further, given the treatment the Brotherhood receives at the hands of this President. Airport walk-throughs? Really? My oldest son in the military gets what he calls “preferential treatment” but he still gets searched. (Maybe they think he’s in training to be one of those “disgruntled veterans” on the DHS watch list.)So, while American citizens are being droned to death overseas without due process, and our military has to be subjected to the TSA’s disgusting scrutiny, the Brotherhood is welcomed with open arms into the country AND into the White House. First of all, what are they doing THERE?? I’m sure they’re all just chillin’ in the Oval Office.
We know for a FACT that Obama gave 1.5$ billion to the Brotherhood during the Egyptian Spring. It may be as high as 8$ billion, siphoned off in secret from our own Treasury ( I’ve included the link to the story, however, I cannot vet this information. I only include it to illustrate that other countries are as displeased with Obama as we are). Obama’s secret Bribe to the Brotherhood And with the most sincere affection, I have to say to writer Doug Mataconis: Are you that stupid? (Obama Didn’t Give 1.5$ Billion to the Brotherhood). Do you actually believe it was in military assistance only? I’m reasonably sure Mr. Mataconis believes Benghazi was because of a video,too. (Why not? Hilary did.)
The bottom line here, folks, if you’re reading this blog you already know something is rotten in Denmark and our window of opportunity is getting smaller. How many videos like the ones linked here have to surface before we say enough is enough? I’ve had it. I just don’t care anymore; let the NSA record my phone calls, log my emails and put me on a “List”. I wasn’t born in a Fascist country and I don’t intend to die in one. I feel like I am constantly politically evangelizing, but if that’s what it takes, that’s what it takes. For you Believers out there, share my blog with someone who doesn’t believe. Pass it on to someone who doesn’t think we’ll ever be Cypressed, who sees the Constitution as “antiquated”, oh, and PLEASE give it to someone who thinks gun control will save lives. In the meantime, consider the May 16th march on DC (there’s really great museums there!), kiss a soldier and thank him -it’s gonna get a whole lot weirder out there….
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!