The signs are coming in. By way of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton has “come clean” about her bump on the head…or as clean as a Clinton can get anyway.
As reported by ABC News:
The former president revealed that his wife’s injury “required six months of very serious work to get over,” he said during a question-and-answer session at the Peterson Foundation in Washington.
Trending: Finally! A Joe We Can Believe In
This is now the second time that Bill Clinton has spoken out about Hillary’s illness. And if it’s no big deal, then say that. But Clinton won’t. He now explained that what was touted on Dec 13, 2013 (see timeline below) as no big deal, “required six months of very serious work to get over.”
The complexities of her treatment were as follows:
First, LOCATE the brain. That took the most time.
Next, get miniature tools to actually work on the pin-prick sized Liberal organ.
The next bread crumb comes with the elevation to HUD chief by Obama of Julian Castro, currently serving as San Antonio Mayor.
What you are witnessing is the Democrats’ Plan B strategy.
I predict soon you will see NY Governor Cuomo more prominently in the spotlight, and he will attempt to shift towards the center.
Where there is smoke, there is FIRE!
Because the Clintons really want to be an historic couple, they would try to get Hillary elected if they had to pull a “Weekend at Bernie’s.” So, expect Hillary to make a lot of public appearances on the days she’s up to it. I expect she already has many cancellations, though they will never admit it.
Nevertheless, things will just get worse for Clinton, as this 2016 campaign is no place for a wounded animal.
According to ABC News’ timeline:
- On December 10, 2013, Hillary canceled a trip because of a unspecified illness, which the State Department described as being merely “under the weather.”
- We later found out that sometime early in the week of December 9, Hillary had fainted and fallen while at home.
- On December 13, we were told that Hillary had suffered a “not severe” concussion.
- On December 15, a State Dept. spokesman said that Hillary, “while suffering from a stomach virus,” became “dehydrated and fainted, sustaining a concussion,” after which she was recovering at home and being monitored regularly by her doctors. Hillary also informed the Senate and House Foreign Relations Committees that she wouldn’t be testifying at their respective hearings on Benghazi.
- 5 days later, on December 20, Hillary’s condition seemed to be more serious. Her spokesman said she had canceled all travel plans through mid-January.
- 10 days later, on Dec. 30, 2013, we were told that, in a follow-up examination, her doctors had discovered a blood clot “stemming from the concussion” and that she was hospitalized at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and being treated with anti-coagulants. We were assured that the blood clot did not result in a stroke or neurological damage.
- 3 days later, on Jan. 2, 2014, Hillary was released from the hospital. Her doctors declared she was making good progress “on all fronts” and they were “confident” she would make a full recovery.
- Another 5 days passed. On Jan. 7, a month after her fall, we were told Hillary had returned to work. Her spokeswoman said she was “fully recovered,” although she did not make a public appearance until 2 days later at a photo-op with the U.S. ambassador to Ireland, on Jan. 9. She was not wearing glasses at the photo-cop.
- Despite her having “full recovered,” 2 weeks later, on Jan. 23, Hillary testified on the Hill about Benghazi, wearing thick glasses instead of her usual contact lenses. Her spokesman vaguely explained that the glasses were “as a result of the concussion” and that she would be wearing the glasses “for a period of time because of lingering issues stemming from her concussion.”
- 6 days later, on Feb. 1, her last day as secretary of state, Hillary was still wearing the glasses.
- 2 weeks later, on Feb. 14, Hillary made her first public appearance since leaving office, without the glasses. In all, she wore the mysterious special glasses for 19 days.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!