You must be wondering what caused Jay Carney to abruptly quit his job as Obama’s Propaganda Officer.
I can’t say I’m surprised that Jay Carney would leave this job that certainly represented his name well. Talk about being a true “Carney” at what has finally become recognized as the circus that Obama administration certainly is.
In the scheme of things, Carney hung in there because he was given a mountain of crap he constantly had to shovel was sure to eventually break his back.
Carney had more deflections that my friend Glenn who ran a karaoke entertainment business.
“I can honestly say, I’ve never heard that song sung like THAT before!”
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
And we on the Right lampooned Carney endlessly, and for good reason.
- “If you want answers to that ask [insert insignificant agency here].”
- “The president got his information like you did…through the media.”
Being Obama’s press secretary is one of the toughest jobs in the world. To run cover for a man who is incessantly embroiled in “fake” scandal after scandal. Imagine how much Carney’s water bill is, when you consider the number of showers he had to take each day after prostituting himself like that so many times a day.
Here’s a short list:
- Obama is an idiot
- Obama’s fake “Recovery”
- Obama spends like a rich housewife of Atlanta
- Obama’s budget is bigger than his ego
- Obama’s Executive Orders
- Obama’s appointments of the least qualified SCOTUS in history
- Obama’s backpeddaling on DOMA
- Obama’s obsession with all things GAY
- Obama’s blatant LIES about everything
- Selling America on how 20 million poor Mexicans will HELP the economy
- Selling America on the idea of how valid voter ID is racist
- Selling America on how when 1 million people quit looking for job and 100K jobs are “added” that’s a net win for jobs
- Obama’s foreign policy “wins,” like Arab Spring, Syria, Iran, N. Korea, Russia?
- Fast and Furious
- Intimidation of his media
- Obama’s golfing
- Obama’s vacations
- Obama’s stupid selfies: (1) Danish woman, (2) baseball player
- VA scandal
Josh Earnest, the White House special assistant to the president and principal deputy press secretary, will assume Carney’s role. Obama commented on the appointment.
“His name describes his demeanor,” Obama said of the incoming press secretary. “Josh is an earnest guy and you can’t find just a nicer individual.”
If Josh is a nice guy, he won’t last. Obama has caused the meltdown of two press secretaries, and he still has two years left to torture America.
As for Jay Carney, I’m sure he’s taking a good, long hot bath. I can’t imagine his relief to no longer have to lie anymore to a pool of people from which he came, and certainly respected. If he’s lucky, Carney may be able to find some modicum of respect for himself after a few years of soul-searching.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!