It’s not you, it’s me, Barack. Wait…it IS you!
That is the message 60 million people across the United States are sending Obama.
More than ever, US residents are on the verge of calling it quits, as in leaving the Kingdom of O. It seems a significant number of Americans support separating from Obama’s Utopia, as 23.9 percent of the people would like their state to leave the United States.
That’s a 6 percent jump from just 2013.
Here are the top five reasons for the breakup, and Obama being black is NOT one of them:
- Finances. Reckless spending has made your savings pretty much worthless. You thought after 2008, working two or three jobs at a time would be a thing of the past. “The promises that you save for the future have collapsed into dust as interest rates have been driven lower making savings utterly worthless. ” What’s worse, Obama’s continued hobnobbing, campaigning, vacationing and partying has left a smoldering bitterness in your heart.
- He never loved you for the person you are. King Obama was clear he planned to transform this nation from the get go.
- Feeling constrained. Regulations, rules, statutes raining down upon you. Proposing to regulate cow farts was bad enough; now wood burning stoves aren’t even safe. At the beginning of 2014, we’ve got 157 new major rules control our businesses and us, costing the tax-payers around $73 billion a year. 125 more big ones are on the way before Obama’s done, including dozens linked to the Dodd–Frank financial regulation law and Obamacare.
- Lack of communication. If it’s not what Obama wants to hear, screw you. Like a spoiled brat, he’ll do it anyway ~ by the power of “his pen and phone.” May the Constitution and you be damned. To be honest, many would call this an abusive relationship.
- Lack of Trust. Trusting Obama with a blind faith was destined to crash-and-burn. Obama is wrong in dismissing the historical truism that “tyranny is just around the corner” when government is left unchecked. Trust for him may be at an all time low, but one is not supposed to rely on him or the government for happiness in the first place. A lot of people need to be kicking themselves in their collective arse for letting their guard down.
Like this 62 year-old Texas Democrats indicated, some are still looking for other options:
When I say secede, I’m not like Charlton Heston with my gun up in the air, ‘my cold dead hands.’ It’s more like – we could do it if we had to. But the first option is, golly, get it back on the right track. Not all is lost. But there might come a point that we say, ‘Hey, y’all, we’re dusting our hands and we’re moving on.’