By now, you have likely heard the term dhimmitude,whereby Christian countries can pay an extortion fee to Muslims for protection against having to convert to Islam?
Back in 1783 AD when the British colonies that would become the United States of America gained independence from Great Britain, five Muslim countries of North Africa declared war on our newly independent nation. They hijacked our merchant ships and kidnapped the sailors, selling them for ransom or as slaves.
When the United States of America was established, we paid extortion fees, which were as much as 25 percent of our federal budget, as bribes to allow our merchant ships and sailors free passage.
It took a while, but America was finally able to build a sufficient Navy to stop the piracy. When we felt ready, in 1805 President Jefferson sent the Navy and Marines to conquer Tripoli, thus ending the dhimmitude and piracy.
“From the halls of Montezuma, to the shores of Tripoli…” is part of the Marine Corps hymn that showcases that victory; a fight for honor.
Read more about that battle and how it applies to America, here.
Is Biden's Vaccine Mandate Unconstitutional?
Trending: Poor Hillary! She’s the TRUE Victim
Since that day in 1805, Islam has been at war with America.
The difference is that America at that time understood what it would take to remain free, and put in as many safeguards as she could. The Founding Fathers never fully anticipated the Liberal, however.
Liberals are cancerous, and kill from within.
From 1805 through much of modern times, America has been an amazingly patient super power. We could have demanded payback from Muslims, yet we have embraced them, as America embraces all peoples who want to be part of the American culture, a culture Liberalism has almost destroyed.
And because of Liberalism, we see the menace of Islam.
The fight that began in 1805 continues, as the Muslims prove to have long memories when they have been defeated. They fight wars over thousands of years, and over nonsense. So why wouldn’t anybody believe they want a bit of payback from a few hundred years ago.
Here are a few of the attacks of Muslims, where Americans were killed:
- In 1968, Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed by a Muslim male.
- In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by Muslim males.
- In 1972 a Pan Am 747 was hijacked and eventually diverted to Cairo where a fuse was lit on final approach, it was blown up shortly after landing by Muslim males.
- In 1973 a Pan Am 707 was destroyed in Rome , with 33 people killed, when it was attacked with grenades by Muslim males.
In 1979, the US embassy in Iran was taken over by Muslim males.
- April 18, 1983 – The April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing, Beirut, Lebanon by the Islamic Jihad Organization. 63 dead, 120 injured
- In 1985, the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by Muslim males.
- In 1985, TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens , and a US Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by Muslim males.
- In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by Muslim males.
- In 1993 , the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by Muslim males.
- February 26, 1993 – The World Trade Center in New York City was bombed by Muslim males. Six people were killed in this attack, that proved to be the prelude to the 2001 incident that would kill almost 3000 people.
- June 25, 1996 – Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded by Muslim terrorists
- August 7, 1998 – 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. This Muslim attack left 224 dead, 4000+ injured.
- October 12, 2000 – Attack on the USS Cole by Muslim terrorists in the Yemeni port of Aden left 17 American sailors dead and 39 injured.
- September 11, 2001 – Four planes were hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda men, all Muslims: two planes crashed into World Trade Center and one into the The Pentagon, killing nearly 3000 people.
- In 2002, reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and beheaded by—you guessed it—a Muslim male.
- June 1, 2009 – 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
- November 5, 2009 – Fort Hood shooting, A Muslim doctor who had infiltrated the army, and while on duty at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas killed 13 people and injured 33 more.
- April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two Muslim brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.
- October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a bystander
- In 2014, thousands of Christian men, women, and children were slaughtered, defiled, and beheaded by Muslim males.
Obama mentioned the Inquisition and the Crusades in the prayer breakfast. Perhaps it is time for a reminder that if the Muslims want to mess with America, they should plan on getting their asses kicked…again.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!