At the first Democratic Debate, the question was asked of the candidates, “Do black lives matter, or do all lives matter?”
Almost all the Democrats pandered to blacks, saying “Black lives matter.”
Given Democrats’ treatment of black people, I do understand why they were almost uniform in their answer. Remember, Democrats have a lot of making up to do, when it comes to treating black people like humans. Unfortunately, they are still treating blacks like animals.
As for the rest of non-black America, no apology necessary. We’ve done nothing to blacks, and believe blacks to be human, and for the most part great Americans; yes, just Americans. And since America is made up of a mosaic of ALL races and cultures, the next Republican president doesn’t need to pander, and can concern himself with ALL lives.
Despite the racist take of the Democrats, this nation was not founded for just black people. It was founded by Europeans, built by all people.
Democrats can’t admit this truth, or they won’t get elected. That is why after #BLM ambushed Clinton, Sanders and O’Malley at their respective campaign rallies, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) passed a resolution at its summer meeting endorsing the #BLM movement, as reported by MSNBC:
“’[T]he DNC joins with Americans across the country in affirming ‘Black lives matter’ and the ‘say her name’ efforts to make visible the pain of our fellow and sister Americans as they condemn extrajudicial killings of unarmed African American men, women and children,’ the resolution states.”take our poll - story continues below
The #BLM movement was quick to respond, rejecting the resolution, as reported in The Huffington Post:
“’A resolution signaling the Democratic National Committee’s endorsement that Black lives matter, in no way implies an endorsement of the DNC by the Black Lives Matter Network, nor was it done in consultation with us,’ the Black Lives Matter Network wrote in a statement Sunday.
‘We do not now, nor have we ever, endorsed or affiliated with the Democratic Party, or with any party. The Democratic Party, like the Republican and all political parties, have historically attempted to control or contain Black people’s efforts to liberate ourselves,’ the statement continues. ‘True change requires real struggle, and that struggle will be in the streets and led by the people, not by a political party.’”
The Democratic Party has done nothing to help improve the lives of blacks in America, and in fact is helping to destroy blacks. Black people are awakening to the ruse, thus Democrats will do anything, repeat anything to gen up the black voter turnout, even building a “movement” on a lie.
To understand how the #BLM movement will shape the Democratic primaries, let’s examine their involvement with the candidates thus far, up to and including the debate itself:
- #BLM activists have crashed the rallies of Democratic candidates Bernie Sanders, Hillary Clinton and Martin O’Malley.
- Sanders had his podium and microphone hijacked. He’s an easy target; not because he’s opposed to the movement, but because he’s the closest candidate to their message and he draws the largest crowds. They can pull him more left and get publicity.
- Clinton drew their ire when she tap danced around questions in an off-camera meeting, which was leaked online.
- O’Malley made the near-fatal mistake of saying at a conference: “Black lives matter. White lives matter. All lives matter.” After being publicly flogged by Leftists, he issued an apology later that day.
- Sanders was the first to be asked the question at the debate. He responded quickly and firmly, “Black lives matter!” The rest of what he said did not matter.
- O’Malley was next and also answered “black lives matter,” but elaborated criminal justice reform was needed and black lives have been “undervalued.”
- Clinton got the softball, as Anderson Cooper rephrased the question to “what would you do for African Americans in this country that President Obama couldn’t?” She never answered the question of whether black lives matter.
- Jim Webb got the same question as Hillary, but answered by saying “every life matters.” Interestingly, Webb was looked at as a pariah for giving the most logical answer of all of them. #BLM will not press Webb; the man was hit with a hand grenade in Vietnam and then went forward and killed the guy who did it. It’s doubtful he’ll back down from his position.
What America has to decide is will we allow a special interest group of terrorists dictate our politics in 2016.
The #BLM movement is an attempt to get blacks to come to the polls. Blacks have NO reason to support “dead broke” extortionist Hillary Clinton. She knows this, the DNC knows this, and the racists in control of the Democratic Party know this.
Follow James on Twitter @NY_2_Carolina