The information below is from a viral video circulating. I was recently asked by an ignorant Liberal,
“What harm have refugees done to black people.”
Needless to say, the questioner was a black racist. What harm are these people doing to America? Lots.
Notice in the information below that many of the terrorists were granted U.S. Citizenship by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. So much for background checks that actually work or were they not even conducted? We’re being infiltrated by ISIS and the President refuses to acknowledge it.
In September of 2015 Obama Administration (and now) former head of the Office of Refugee Resettlement for the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Eskinder Negash said of the 11 million illegal aliens in the country — they didn’t go through a security screening. Implying that the Syrian refugees didn’t necessarily need to be screened either.st Sorry Mr. Negash, the last time I checked, Mexicans, Hispanics and Latinos were predominantly Catholic and not Muslim. I think that has a little tiny bit to do with the lack of terrorism from that group. I don’t recall ever hearing a Christian proclaim that he had become victorious through terror. Have you? But there is one other little caveat, the illegals, they came in illegally, hello, and not through the front door — like a big Trojan Horse.
- An immigrant from Muslim-dominated Bangladesh, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, tried to incite people to travel to Somalia and conduct violent jihad against the United States. He was arrested in Texas in 2014.
- In July 2015, a Cuban immigrant inspired by Islamic extremists plotted to explode a backpack bomb filled with nails on a beach in Key West.
- An immigrant from Ghana, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, pledged allegiance to ISIS and plotted a terrorist attack on U.S. soil. He attacked an FBI agent with a large kitchen knife when the agent was searching his home in June in Staten Island, New York. The search was connected to an investigation stemming from the weekend arrest of Munther Omar Saleh, a 20-year-old U.S. citizen charged with conspiring to provide material support to ISIS, CNN reported.
- An immigrant from Sudan living in northern Virginia, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, tried to join ISIS and wage jihad on its behalf after having been recruited online. He pleaded guilty in federal court in June 2015 to providing material support to ISIS and his friend, according to court records, is now a member of the Islamic State fighting force in Syria.
- A Muslim refugee couple from Bosnia, along with their five relatives living in Missouri, Illinois and New York, were charged in February 2015 with sending money and supplies, and smuggled arms, to ISIS and other terrorist organizations in Syria and Iraq.
- A Muslim immigrant from Yemen, who applied for and received U.S. citizenship, along with six other men living in Minnesota as members of refugee families, were charged in April 2015 with conspiracy to travel to Syria and to provide material support to ISIS.
- A Somali refugee with lawful permanent resident status, along with four other Somali nationals, were charged July 23, 2014, with leading an al-Shabaab terrorist fundraising conspiracy in the United States, with monthly payments directed to the Somali terrorist organization.
- A Kazakhstani immigrant with lawful permanent resident status conspired to purchase a machine gun to shoot FBI and other law enforcement agents if they prevented him from traveling to Syria to join ISIS. He and two others from Uzbekistan, both living in Brooklyn, were charged in February 2015with providing material support a foreign terrorist organization.
- Two female immigrants, one from Saudi Arabia and one from Yemen, one of whom applied for and received U.S. citizenship, allegedly swore allegiance to ISIS and pledged to explode a propane tank bomb on U.S. soil. They were arrested in April 2015 during an FBI undercover raid on their house in Queens, New York.
- A Uzbek man in Brooklyn allegedly encouraged other Uzbek nationals to wage jihad on behalf of ISIS, and raised $1,600 for the terror organization. The arrests were announced in February and April 2015.
- The Boston Bombers were invited in as asylum seekers. The younger brother applied for citizenship and was naturalized on Sept. 11, 2012. The older brother had a pending application for citizenship.
- A Moroccan Muslim who came to the U.S. on a student visa was arrested and charged in April 2014 with plotting to blow up a university and a federal court house.
- Six Members of Minnesota’s Somali-American refugee community have recently been charged with trying to join ISIS. The Washington Times reported that “the effort [to resettle large groups of Somali refugees in Minnesota] is having the unintended consequence of creating an enclave of immigrants with high unemployment that is both stressing the state’s safety net and creating a rich pool of potential recruiting targets for Islamist terror groups.”
- An Uzbek refugee living in Boise, Idaho, was arrested in 2013 and charged with providing support to a terrorist organization, in the form of teaching terror recruits how to build bombs to blow up U.S. military installations. He was convicted in August 2015.
- A teenage American citizen living in York, South Carolina, whose family emigrated from Syria, was sentenced in April 2015 for plotting to support ISIS and rob a gun store to kill members of the American military.
- A Muslim immigrant from Syria living in Ohio, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was accused by federal prosecutors of planning to “go to a military base in Texas and kill three or four American soldiers execution style.”
- A college student who came to America as a refugee from Somalia, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, attempted to blow up a Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Oregon. He was sentenced in October 2014 to 30 years in prison.
- An immigrant from Afghanistan, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, and a legal permanent resident from the Philippines, were convicted Sept. 25, 2014 for trying to “join Al Qaeda and the Taliban in order to kill Americans.”
- An Iraqi immigrant, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested in May 2015 for lying to federal agents about pledging allegiance to ISIS and his travels to Syria.
- Two Pakistani-American brothers living in New York, who later applied for and received U.S citizenship, were sentenced in June 2015 to decades-long prison sentences for plotting to detonate a bomb in New York City.
- An immigrant from Muslim-dominated Yemen, who later applied for and received U.S. citizenship, was arrested in September 2014 in Rochester, New York, for allegedly trying to join ISIS. He was also charged with attempting to illegally buy firearms to try to shoot American military personnel.
- An immigrant brought here by his family from Kuwait at age 6, and who was later approved for U.S. citizenship, carried out the jihadist attack that recently killed four U.S. Marines and a sailor in Chattanooga on July 16, 2015, using an AK-47 semi-automatic weapon against unarmed military men.
There have been 70 arrests in America for ISIS terror plots. Planes coming into and leaving the United States have been rerouted due to terror threats. Disney Resorts was recently evacuated due to a bomb threat. American currently ranks 4th among nations with pro-ISIS tweets. The FBI is watching 45 Jihad terror camps throughout the United States and is monitoring hundreds of Mosques. Recently 8 men were arrested in Istanbul posing as refugees. One Paris bomber was from Syria and came in with the recent flood of refugees. Is this how Americans want to live? Is this what they want for their children?
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
The refugee resettlement issue is simple. Muslims should remain in Muslim countries where assimilation is not required or much easier. Second, and more importantly is the threat to our mainland. If you knew a bowl of candies contained 2% that were poisoned would you eat any? More importantly would you give them to your children or the kids in the neighborhood? By letting in Syrian Muslim refugees — that is exactly what you will be doing. That mistake can never be undone — and oops, sorry, certainly doesn’t bring back the dead.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!