There should be little doubt as to why Hillary Clinton scrubbed her emails, and it’s not because of Benghazi. Nor did Hilary Clinton want to protect herself from the idea that she exposed secrets. She is more than prepared to weather those storms, and for the most part she has.
But the storm that Clinton cannot weather is The Clinton Foundation money laundering scheme.
I received an email where Charles Krauthammer supposedly dissected how The Clinton Foundation acts as a money laundering front, and works only to enrich the Clinton family.
According to Krauthammer, this foundation should be illegal and certainly represents a conflict of interest. The Clinton Foundation is “organized crime” at its finest, and we are financing it.
Trending: Comey Wants in on Trump vs Squad Feud
Below is a summary of how the Clinton Foundation works as a tax free international money laundering scheme. It may eventually prove to be the largest political criminal enterprise in U.S. history, and the foundation provides a textbook case on how you hide foreign money sent to you and repackage it to be used for your own purposes. All tax free.
Here’s how it works:
1. You create a separate foreign “charity.” In this case one in Canada.
2. Foreign oligarchs and governments, then donate to this Canadian charity. In this case, over 1,000 did — contributing mega millions. I’m sure they did this out of the goodness of their hearts, and expected nothing in return. (Imagine Putin’s buddies waking up one morning and just deciding to send untold millions to a Canadian charity).
3. The Canadian charity then bundles these separate donations and makes a massive donation to the Clinton Foundation.
4. The Clinton Foundation and the cooperating Canadian charity claim Canadian law prohibits the identification of individual donors.
Oh, by the way, the Canadian “charity” includes as a principal one Frank Giustra. Google him. He is the guy who was central to the formation of Uranium One, the Canadian company that somehow acquired massive U.S. uranium interests and then sold them to an organization controlled by Russia. This transaction required U.S. State Department approval, and guess who was Secretary of State when the approval was granted. As an aside, imagine how former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell feels. That poor schlep is in jail because he and his wife took $165,000 in gifts and loans for doing minor favors for a guy promoting a vitamin company. Not legal but not exactly putting U.S. security at risk.
5. The Clinton Foundation then spends some of this money for legitimate good works programs. Experts estimate that The Clinton Foundation has donated no more than 15 percent of the donations to charitable pursuits. Much of the balance goes to enrich the Clinton’s lavish salaries, and lavish lifestyle, particularly travel, and virtually all tax free. In one year alone, the foundation spent over $8 million in travel expenses.
6. The Clinton Foundation, with access to the world’s best accountants, somehow fails to report much of this on their tax filings. They discover these “clerical errors” and begin the process of re-filing 5 years of tax returns.
7. Net result — foreign money goes into the Clinton’s pockets tax free and untraceable back to the original donor. This is the textbook definition of money laundering.
If you’re still not persuaded this was a cleverly structured Clinton Foundation money laundering, ask yourself these questions.
Why did these foreign interests funnel money through a Canadian charity? Why not donate directly to the Clinton Foundation? Better yet, why not donate money directly to the people, organizations and countries in need?
This is the essence of money laundering and influence peddling.
Now you know why Hillary’s destruction of 30,000 e-mails was a risk she was willing to take.
Bill and Hillary are devious, unprincipled, dishonest and criminal, and they are Slick! Warning: They could be back in the White House in January 2017. Don’t let it happen. Remember, most people are not well informed. You must inform and educate them.