Barack Obama is in Orlando to try to do damage control.
Trump is whooping his boney ass when it comes to the terrorist Muslims in America, as Trump showcases why we need to reconsider the refugee resettlement. This program should be called, “Terrorist Relocation”, pure and simple.
Obama bragged that the last three Muslim attacks were by Americans, as if that made it better! How obtuse is this a-hole to say to America, it’s ok if our Muslims attack us.
No Barack, it’s not ok for any Muslim to attack us.
Furthermore, Obama seems to have forgotten that the Muslims are here because of Democrats. No Muslims, no radical Islamic jihad on American soil. Don’t believe me, just look at the statistics.
Since 1993, there have been 5 attacks in the United States by Muslims:
- United States, January 25, 1993 1993 shootings at CIA Headquarters in Langley, Virginia, 2 dead 3 injured
- United States February 26, 1993 World Trade Center bombing, in New York City
- Unites States September 11, 2001 September 11, 2001 – 4 airliners hijacked by 19 al-Qaeda members in the East Coast of the United States: two planes crashed into and destroyed the Twin Towers of theWorld Trade Center and surrounding buildings in New York City, one went into the Pentagon in Arlington County, Virginia, and one crashed into a field near Shanksville, Pennsylvania, in a failed attempt to hit Washington, D.C. (either the White House or the U.S. Capitol), after a revolt by the plane’s passengers. 2996 dead, 246 injured
- United States, July 4, 2002 2002 Los Angeles International Airport shooting, 3 dead, 4 injured
- United States July 28, 2006 – Seattle Jewish Federation Shooting 1 dead, 5 injured.
That’s 5 attacks in 15 years (through 2008).
In less than 8 years under Obama, there have been 8 attacks.
- United States June 1, 2009 – 2009 Little Rock recruiting office shooting by Abdulhakim Muhajid Muhammad. 1 killed and 1 injured
- United States November 5, 2009 – Fort Hood shooting, at Fort Hood near Killeen, Texas. 13 dead, 33 injured.
- Libya United States September 11, 2012 – 2012 Benghazi attack on the U.S. Consulate. 4 dead, 11 injured.
- United States April 15, 2013 – Boston Marathon bombings. Two brothers, Tamerlan and Dzhokhar Tsarnev, planted two bombs near the finish line of the Boston Marathon. The blast killed 3 and injured 183 others.
- United States October 23, 2014 – Zale H. Thomson, also known as Zaim Farouq Abdul-Malik, attacked four New York policemen in the subway with a hatchet, severely injuring one in the back of the head and injuring another policeman in the arm before being shot to death by the remaining officers, who also shot a civilian.
- United States May 3, 2015 – Two gunmen attacked the Curtis Culwell Center during a ‘Draw Muhammad’ cartoon art exhibit in Garland, Texas . 2 dead (perpetrators) 1 injured.. United States July 16, 2015. – 2015 Chattanooga shootings
- United States December 2, 2015 – In the 2015 San Bernardino attack, married couple Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik shot and killed 14 people and injured 22 others in a killing spree that the FBI was investigating as “act of terrorism”.
- United States June 12, 2016 – At least 50 people were killed and 53 injured in a mass shooting at a nightclub in Orlando, Florida. The shooter, Omar Mateen, pledged allegiance to ISIL.
These attacks don’t include the ones that didn’t happen, like the Times Square bomber, and others. So under Obama, Muslim attacks in America have more than doubled. And it’s worse for the rest of the world who is attacked routinely.
In 2004 there were 28 attacks worldwide. In 2015 there were 122 Muslim terrorist attacks worldwide. In January of 2016 alone, there were 18 terrorist attacks worldwide. That’s 10 short of the total attacks in 2004.
Obama is a menace. Obama’s abject rejection of Islam as a terror threat has allowed terrorists to flourish. Obama hopes that he can put the gay-gun spin on this situation. He believes the Left can shift the narrative from radical Islam to gays and guns. But no matter what the spin, it’s clear to see that NOT saying “radical Islam” hasn’t been good for America or the world.
So why the trip? Unless Obama wants to see how radical Islam rolls, there is really no reason to go.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!