Hillary Clinton didn’t send or receive any classified emails, or so she says. We all know this is a lie, including ALL Leftists, and the complicit FBI.
This witch now running for president on five documented occasions exposed Ambassador Stevens’ locations. The cache of Clinton emails are as follows:
- March 23, 2011: In this email, Clinton’s then-chief of staff Jacob Sullivan wrote to Clinton about the NATO mission in Libya. Sullivan also wrote that someone named Bill was “trying to make sure Chris Stevens gets into E. Libya.”
- March 27, 2011: This is an email between two State Department officials that was then forwarded to Clinton. Regarding his location and travel plans, the email said, “The current game plan is for Mr. Stevens to move no later than Wednesday from Malta to Benghazi. He will stage off shore initially for a one day visit during which he will have meetings with TNC interlocutors and get a sense of the situation on the ground. The goal of this one day trip is for him to lay the groundwork for a stay of up to 30 days.”
- April 8, 2011: An email among State Department employees that was later forwarded to Clinton said, “Security situation in Benghazi remains quiet. Chris Stevens & team are in the hotel, moving only for meetings as required.”
- April 10, 2011: Another email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton marked said, “The situation in Ajdabiyah has worsened to the point where Stevens is considering departure from Benghazi. The envoy’s delegation is currently doing a phased checkout.
- April 24, 2011: A final email among State Department employees later forwarded to Clinton: “Stevens will be meeting with MFA in one hour and will make a written request for better security at the hotel and for better security-related coordination. He still feels comfortable in the hotel. They are looking into the idea of moving into a villa, but that is some way off.”
The sad part about this is Hillary Clinton put down the wrong name, calling Stevens, “Smith”.
Why not “Doe?”
Trending: 15 Arrested in GA Over Vote Count
There is no sense revisiting this too much, as we know what happened. Clinton abandoned a man who worked for her, and whom she called a friend.
There is NO emotion in her email, except “Should we announce tonight or wait until morning?”
I don’t know, Hillary. Let’s check the polls!