An ‘Inconvenient Truth’ hits the Clinton campaign.
The Election is only a couple of days away, and yet the mainstream news media will have viewers (including Fox News) believe that the Election is already over and Hillary’s coronation should begin immediately. However the turnouts at Clinton rallies for the last several weeks paint a different picture.
Tens of thousands are showing up to Trump events (even in liberal Minnesota). By contrast, Tim Kaine has cancelled events because of lack of attendance. The Clinton campaign has turned to misogynist rapper Jay-Z and his role model (for women) wife Beyonce in an attempt get any semblance of an audience to one of her rallies.
What no one in the media wants to admit is Hillary can’t maintain minority support in key states.
Fox News reports:
In 2008 and 2012, President Obama received record support from African Americans in his bids for the White House. This election, however, that crucial Democratic voter bloc does not appear to be turning out in the same numbers. Early voting data in critical swing state North Carolina shows African American voters have cast 111,000 fewer ballots than they had at this point four years ago.
Shannon Bream added that early voting in North Carolina is down nearly 16% among black voters, while it’s up 15% among whites. Bream noted that it appears that early voting is also down among black voters in other critical swing states, like Florida and Ohio.
The polling shakeup began in September when the New York Post revealed an LA Times/USC poll:
Donald Trump is gaining support among African-American voters — whose enthusiasm for Hillary Clinton is eroding, a tracking poll released Saturday revealed.
Trump saw a 16.5%-point increase in backing from African-American voters in a Los Angeles Times/University of Southern California tracking poll, up from 3.1% on September 10 to 19.6% through Friday.
Meanwhile, the same poll showed Clinton’s support among that group plummeting from 90.4% on September. 10 to 71.4%.
Those numbers support a poll released just yesterday. According to Breitbart reported that Donald Trump is on track to double Governor Mitt Romney’s support among African-American voters, according to a series of state polls.
On Friday, a poll of 506 Pennsylvania voters by Harper Polling showed Trump has the support of 18.46% of African-Americans. That’s 12.5 points more than Romney’s share of the national vote in 2012, and if it proves true during the ballot, that 18.46% African-American support translates into 2 point shift towards Trump. The poll also said another 4.6% were undecided.
The Harper poll is small, with an error margin of 4.4%, but an October 30 poll of 1,249 likely voters in Pennsylvania showed Trump has 19% support among African Americans, while another 7% remain undecided. That poll has an error margin of 2.77%.
In next-door Michigan, two nights of a tracking poll conducted for Fox 2 of 1,150 likely voters showed Trump with 14% support and 19 percent support, leaving Clinton with 83% and 79% support. That’s equivalent to a two-point shift from Clinton to Trump in the state.
In Florida, a Siena University poll showed that Trump had the support of 13% of African-Americans. More ominously for Clinton, she had the support of only 83%, while 4% said they didn’t know who to vote for. If Trump gets one-quarter of the 4%, he reaches 14% of the African-American vote, leaving Clinton with roughly 86%.
In Virginia, a survey by Public Policy Polling taken in November 3 and November 4 showed Trump with 9% support and Clinton with 91% support. A Remington Research automated poll of 1,106 likely voters in Virginia showed Trump with 19%, and Clinton with just 78% support.
In Georgia, a Nov. 2 to Nov. 3 poll of 1,000 likely voters showed Trump with 12% of the African-American vote, leaving Clinton with 85%.
So desperate the Democrats are to hold onto the African-American vote, First Lady Michelle Obama told TV One in 2014 believes that no matter who is on the ballot, African-Americans should always vote for the Democrats.
The Gateway Pundit reports more ominous statistics for Clinton:
At the beginning of October 9% of African Americans supported Trump.
Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 3 – 9%
Oct 6 – 12%
Oct 7 – 13%
Oct 10 – 14%
Oct 11 – 19%
Oct 12 – 19%
Oct 13 – 24% !
The number doubled and has leveled off at 16% support for Donald Trump.
Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 17 – 17%
Oct 18 – 19%
Oct 19 – 18%
Oct 20 – 15%
Oct 21 – 16%
Oct 24 – 15%
Oct 25 – 16%
Blacks today make up 22% of the Democratic vote.
If Democrats lost 25% of the black vote they would lose Virginia, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina. If Trump skims 25% of black voters from the Democratic Party he would win the 2016 election in a landslide. The last Republican to win over 25 percent of the non-white vote was Richard Nixon in 1960.
In 1960, Nixon won 32% of non-white voters to Kennedy’s 68%. We will know who’s right soon enough.