Barack Obama showed up at the Democrats’ party, then poisoned the Kool-Aid.
He’s killed the Democratic Party, and they can’t even cry foul, lest they be labeled racists.
Now this moron soaks up the “fake news” limelight, and believes he could have beaten Trump in 2016.
In 2008, America delighted at the notion of the magic Negro occupying the White House. That said, Trump would have run a very different campaign against him, and who knows. For now I will give the black Narcissist-in-Chief a pass.
However, by 2016, the black had cracked, and Obama was easily beatable…by Trump.
Trending: Video Draft Is Trump Racist
So what he beat John “T-Rex” McCain and Mitt “I’m sorry I’m rich” Romney. They were pansies, and Trump is not. In a 2016 showdown, Trump would have exposed Obama, just as he exposed his fat-buttocks surrogate Hillary Clinton.
Nevertheless, Obama alluded this of Clinton to David Axelrod.
“We’re not there on the ground communicating not only the dry policy aspects of this, but that we care about these communities, that we’re bleeding for these communities…It means caring about local races, state boards or school boards and city councils and state legislative races and not thinking that somehow, just a great set of progressive policies that we present to the New York Times editorial board will win the day.”
Sure, that’s why Hillary Clinton lost and Obama would have won. He would have energized the masses?
This time, Obama wouldn’t run on race, he would run on record. And America’s biggest blunder managed to lose more than 1,000 elected seats in eight years. This flip from Democrat to Republican is rivaled only by FDR switching the black vote from 95 percent Republican to 76 percent Democrat in 1936. Nothing else in the past five decades comes close.
Obama’s carnage to the Democrats affects Congress, state legislatures and governor’s mansions, as they all were lost by Democrats just during Obama’s presidency.
This from a president who claimed to be a “grassroots community organizer.”
I noted recently,
- When Obama entered office in 2009 Democrats had an effective 58-seat majority in the Senate. Since 2009, Democrats have lost 13 senators, and as we know lost majority control of the Senate in 2014.
- When Obama took office in 2009, the Democrat held a staggering 256 seats in the House. Since 2009, Democrats have lost 64 congressional seats, as they lost majority control of the House in the Election of 2010.
- As if that wasn’t bad enough, 60 percent of Democrat House seats are concentrated around urban areas.
- Then consider how precarious things are for the Democrats when 50 percent of their house seats are concentrated in essentially these states: CA, NY, and New England.
- The 2016 election gave Republicans control of all three branches of government, something they haven’t had since 2006.
- In 2009 when Obama came to power, Democrats held the governorship in 28 states. Now Republicans control the governorship in 33 states, the greatest number since 1922.
- Democrats control the governorship and both legislative chambers in just five states: Oregon, California, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Delaware. Republicans on the other hand, have complete control in 25 states, giving them a trifecta in half the country.
- Finally, Republicans will control 66 of the 98 state legislative chambers in 2017.
Obama considers this a stellar record of achievement, and it is–for REPUBLICANS!
South Carolina state Senator Vincent Sheheen, who lost twice to Governor Nikki Haley commented,
“What’s happened on the ground is that voters have been punishing Democrats for eight solid years — it’s been exhausting…If I was talking about a local or state issue, voters would always lapse back into a national topic: Barack Obama.”
Barack Obama must be in a drug-induced coma, if he believes he could beat Trump. The perennial campaigner now wants to run as mock campaign. And why not, when the media is willing to play along.
Despite the facts presented above, the media report that Obama popularity soars. We are told that Obama is more than any of the white guys leaving the presidency. Polls have Obama+18 in likability. However, when it comes to job approval, the polls are less forgiving, putting him at a -18.
This begs the question, “What are the ‘likability’ polls asking? You can be guaranteed they aren’t asking “Do you want another 4 years of Obama!”
That poll was taken on November 8, 2016, and Obama lost in his bid for a third term, this time serving as the first ugly white woman president.
Whatever Leftists heralded the election of Barack Obama to be, it never materialized. Sure, there remain a few die-hard investors, willing to ride out the market as Obama’s stock continues to drop. There are always people with more money than sense. But the smart investors got out of the “Obama sweepstakes” a few years back, and now bet on a proven winner.