Serial Racist Maxine Waters, ranking member of the Congressional Black Circus showcases Obama’s America perfectly.
Agree with these Leftist buttwipes, and you are cleansed of all things bad. Disagree with them and you are a racist.
All the racist blacks cried foul when Republicans said they wouldn’t support the policies of Barack Obama. But what are you if you don’t support Trump? Defiant. A Hero?
Maxine Waters doesn’t fight on principle. The housing crisis she claims to protect is the very crisis that crushed middle-income America. Waters and many other Leftists got rich on this “crisis.”
According to Black Enterprise Magazine, Waters isn’t doing too badly.
Based on Congressional financial disclosure forms and calculations made available by OpenSecrets.org , Waters’ net worth as of 2012 was estimated between $-3,512,984 and $5,440,998. That averages to $964,007, which is lower than the average net worth of Democratic representatives in 2012 of$5,700,168.36.Sep 16, 2014
But take a look at how well blacks have fared under complete black domination, having Obama as president, and the Congressional Black Circus as plantation overseers:
- In spite of Obama’s $275 billion in housing-market bailouts, home ownership has waned.
- In the first quarter of 2009, 67.3% of Americans owned homes. By 1Q 2014, the Census Bureau figure was 64.8%.
- Black home ownership has sagged from 46.1% in 2009 to 43.3% in 2014.
- The poverty rate for blacks is now 25.8%.
- Fewer than half of young black men are working a full-time job.
- The black workforce is decreasing, down from 58.6% in June 2007 to 52.8% in August 2012.
- The median minority family’s income is now almost fifth lower than it was when Obama took office with a net worth of just $18,100.
- In contrast, white median wealth has increased by 1% to $142,000.
- In 2009, white households were 7 times richer than black households. Now, white households are 8 times richer.
I’m shocked more black people are not pulling “Dolezals” and becoming white, given all the help by black “leaders.”
And how dare Waters question Trump’s ethics? Recall Waters’ ethics back in 2010, as she was charged on three counts of ethics violations:
The House ethics committee on Monday outlined its charges against Rep. Maxine Waters, who is accused of helping a bank in which her husband owned stock secure federal bailout funds.
The committee charged the 10-term California Democrat with three counts of violating House rules and the federal ethics code in connection with her effort to arrange a 2008 meeting between Treasury officials and representatives with OneUnited bank.
The panel said Waters, who sits on the Financial Services Committee, broke a House rule requiring members to behave in a way that reflects “creditably” on the chamber. The committee said that by trying to assist OneUnited, she stood to benefit directly, because her husband owned a sizable amount of stock that would have been “worthless” if the bank failed.
The committee also accused Waters of violating the “spirit” of a House rule prohibiting lawmakers from using their positions for financial gain, as well as a government ethics statute banning the dispensing of “special favors.”
Although Waters says she won’t go if invited by Trump to the White House, you can bet she will cry racism, if she’s not invited.
Democrats won’t be a better party, until they rid themselves of their racist members. That would require a complete overhaul.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!