When you are $20 trillion in debt, you’re broke. But debt that other people pay has never stopped the socialists who call themselves Democrats.
America cannot help our own citizens, yet we continue to import every other countries’ neglected people. We chronicled a veteran freezing to death, while immigrants slept in warm beds paid for by U.S. taxpayers.
Last Sunday, 60 Minutes reported that 12,000 Syrian refugees were imported into America in 2016. These refugees now enjoy unending welfare afforded by American taxpayers. What the liberal puff-piece failed to report, according to News with Views, were the millions of dollars spent to feed, house, educate, transport, pay utilities, provide medical care, and more for these immigrants.
The future cost to American taxpayers is estimated in the billions for these refugees due to birth rates and migrating relatives, as they continue to live on the American welfare system.
Refugees before American Citizens?
The following realities are ignored by liberals who believe that foreigners should be cared for before American citizens:
- 48 million unemployed Americans subsist on food stamps and other welfare. Every refugee we admit displaces an American from a job and costs taxpayer money that will never be recuperated.
- 60,000 to 100,000 U.S. military veterans lack jobs, homes, and medical care.
- One out of four African-Americans lacks a job at a living wage. Three out of four African-American children arrive out of wedlock and live with single mothers on welfare and entrenched in poverty.
- America is currently $20 trillion of debt and pays over $40 million monthly in interest on that debt because Congress can’t and won’t act responsibly.
- Thirteen million American children live below the poverty level.
- Chicago is a killing zone for African-Americans with murders every day of the year and into the hundreds annually.
The reality is, America does not have the money to be the world’s savior. We cannot help everyone who needs it. Other countries, even near neighbors of Syria who have the financial means, need to do their part. Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt.
America needs to take care of our own citizens who need jobs, housing, education, and hope. America is deep in debt. We cannot afford a constant influx of immigrants. Currently, the American taxpayer spends $113 Billion per year on for immigrants, according to Social Contract.
Why is America sacrificing its own citizens’ needs to those of immigrants? Imagine how much help we could provide to our failing schools, dilapidated roads and highways, jobless and homeless veterans and children, and so many other American citizens, if we take care focus on America first.
Assimilation and Productivity Required
According to News with Views,
The United Nations reported that “100 million people want to immigrate to America. They only lack “a visa and plane ticket.”
American taxpayer cannot afford that bill, and it shouldn’t even be an option for us to get it. The other 40 majority Muslim countries need to take in these immigrants, as their assimilation there would be a better cultural fit.
America imports people who drain our resources and often refuse to assimilate to American culture and values, except the Leftist value of being a drain on society.
If these immigrants want sanction in the U.S., we must require them to become productive, working members of American society. They should no longer be permitted to live off American taxpayers for an unlimited period of time. It’s fracturing our country into ethnic group chaos, cultural suicide, and political divisiveness like we’ve never before seen.
Those who demand that America changes who we are as a nation to accommodate their religious beliefs, need to be educated on what American immigration has always required; assimilation. We will not become a nation that sponsors the unconstitutional Sharia Law, or other Islamic cultural taboos.