WikiLeaks: The List of Obama Wiretaps Extends Beyond Trump
The “no-scandal” administration of which Obama boasted is as fake as Obama’s book.
Leftists say their beloved Obama would never tap Trump’s phones. However, WikiLeaks exposed an entire list of victims wiretapped by Obama, and the outcomes.
As reported by Joe Hoft, WikiLeaks released the following list on February 23rd regarding Obama Administration wiretaps:
* The US National Security Agency bugged a private climate change strategy meeting; between UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon and German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin;
* Obama singled out the Director of the Rules Division of the World Trade Organisation (WTO), Johann Human, and targeted his Swiss phone for long term interception;
* Furthermore, Obama stole sensitive Italian diplomatic cables detailing how Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu implored Italy’s Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi to help patch up his relationship with US President Barack Obama, who was refusing to talk to Netanyahu;
* Obama intercepted top EU and Japanese trade ministers discussing their secret strategy and red lines to stop the US “extort[ing]” them at the WTO Doha arounds (the talks subsequently collapsed);
*In addition, Obama explicitly targeted five other top EU economic officials for long term interception, including their French, Austrian and Belgium phone numbers;
* Obama explicitly targeted the phones of Italy’s ambassador to NATO and other top Italian officials for long term interception; and
* Obama intercepted details of a critical private meeting between then French president Nicolas Sarkozy, Merkel and Berluscon, where the latter was told the Italian banking system was ready to “pop like a cork”.
It wasn’t just foreign leaders Obama targeted.
Trending: Cuomo Caves: It’s All True!
The DOJ under Obama targeted journalists in 2013. According to Hoft:
* In 2013 the liberal Washington Post expressed outrage after the revelation that the Justice Department had investigated the news gathering activities of a Fox News reporter as a potential crime in a probe of classified leaks. The reporter, Fox News’ James Rosen and his family, were part of an investigation into government officials anonymously leaking information to journalists. Rosen was not charged. However, his movements and actions were tracked.
* Also in 2013, members of the Associated Press were also a target of the surveillance. The ultra liberal New Yorker even noted that “In moderate and liberal circles, at least, the phone-records scandal, partly because it involves the dear old A.P. and partly because it raises anew the specter of Big Brother, may well present the most serious threat to Obama’s reputation.”
* Sharyl Attkisson reported her personal computer and CBS laptop were hacked in 2014. This occured after she began filing stories about Benghazi that were unflattering to the Obama administration. A source who checked her laptop said the hacker used spyware “proprietary to a government agency,” according to an article in the New York Post.
So the idea that Obama is cleaner than a preacher’s sheets is ridiculous. The man is a crook, and built his entire presidency on “plausible deniability.”
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!