LATEST EXTORTION EXPOSED: Clinton Foundation Threatens Son of Prime Minister
A new level of corruption in Clinton’s State Department revealed.
When Hillary was Secretary of State, the power went to her head. Clinton felt comfortable threatening the son of the Prime Minister of a friendly nation in order to protect her pay-to-play friend.
Muhammad Yunus, managing director of Grameen Bank donated lots of money to the Clinton Foundation. In 2010, the Bangladesh government created a commission to investigate multiple charges of financial mismanagement at Grameen Bank.
The charges stemmed from a Norwegian documentary alleging Yunus diverted nearly $100 million of Grameen Bank funds to finance his private enterprises. Currently, Yunus owns more than 50 private and nonprofit companies.
Sajeeb Wazed Joy is a permanent U.S. resident. Further, he is the son of Bangladesh Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Between 2010 and 2012, senior State Department officials allegedly threatened Wazed with an IRS audit if he didn’t influence his mother, the Prime Minister, to drop her commission’s investigation into Grameen Bank.
“They threatened me with the possibility of an audit by the IRS. I have been here legally for 17 years and never had a problem. But they said, ‘well, you know, you might get audited.’ They would say over and over again, ‘Yunus has powerful friends’ and we all knew they were talking of Secretary Clinton.”
The unmitigated gall it takes to threaten the children of a world leader is staggering. PN Hasina added that Crooked Hillary herself threatened the PM directly.
“Hillary Clinton phoned me and exerted the same pressure. Even the U.S. State Department summoned my son Joy three times and told him that we would face trouble.”
Hillary Clinton knows no bounds when it comes to protecting her crooked enterprise.
Here’s a partial list of the Clinton-Yunus Pay-to-Play Transactions Timeline:
- In the 1980s, Yunus received financial and political assistance from the Clintons during Slick Willy’s turn as governor of Arkansas.
- Yunus was awarded the 2006 Noble Peace Prize, reportedly with backroom lobbying by Bill Clinton.
- As a senator, Hillary pushed Congress to award Yunus the Congressional Gold Medal.
- In 2009, The U.S. Agency for International Development under Clinton’s State Department, partnered with the Grameen Foundation in a $162 million micro-finance project. The agency awarded $2.2 million to the foundation separately.
- The Clintons heavily promoted Yunus as a Clinton Global Initiative speaker nearly every year from 2008 to 2016.
- Grameen America, one of Yunus’ major American organizations, gave between $100,000 and $250,000 to the Clinton foundation.
- Grameen Research group also donated $25,000 to $50,000.
- President Obama also awarded him the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2010, just as the bank investigation began.
As the AP noted, crooked Hillary met with Yunus three times as secretary of state during the Bangladesh government investigation of his bank. Then, she and her people pressured the Bangladeshi PM to cover up Hillary’s crimes.
When the Bangladesh government finished their investigation in 2013, officials removed Yunus as managing director of the bank.
On our end, Clinton remains unscathed.