WOW: Have you seen the list of OBAMACARE TAXES President Trump ELIMINATED?
Leftists are in a panic over the taxes repealed in the latest Healthcare Bill proposal.
When Obama passed Obamacare there were many lies he told the American People. Lies like, “if you like your doctor you’ll be able to keep your doctor,” and “if you like your healthcare plan you’ll be able to keep your healthcare plan.”
There was so much confusion surrounding the bill even Nancy Pelosi is famous for saying, “we need to pass this thing so we can see what’s in it.”
As a presidential candidate in 2008, Barack Obama had promised repeatedly that he would not raise any tax on any American earning less than $250,000 per year. He broke the promise when he signed Obamacare. With the passage of the House GOP bill, tens of millions of middle income Americans will get tax relief from Obamacare’s long list of tax hikes.
Here is a list of all the hidden taxes this new healthcare bill gets rid of:
- Abolishes the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax which hits 8 million Americans each year.
- Abolishes the Obamacare Employer Mandate Tax. Together with repeal of the Individual Mandate Tax repeal this is a $270 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes Obamacare’s Medicine Cabinet Tax which hits 20 million Americans with HSAs and 30 million Americans with FSAs. This is a $6 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes Obamacare’s Flexible Spending Account tax on 30 million Americans. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes Obamacare’s Chronic Care Tax on 10 million Americans with high out of pocket medical expenses. This is a $126 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes Obamacare’s HSA withdrawal tax. This is a $100 million tax cut.
- Abolishes Obamacare’s 10% excise tax on small businesses with indoor tanning services. This is a $600 million tax cut.
- Abolishes the Obamacare health insurance tax. This is a $145 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes the Obamacare 3.8% surtax on investment income. This is a $172 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes the Obamacare medical device tax. This is a $20 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes the Obamacare tax on prescription medicine. This is a $28 billion tax cut.
- Abolishes the Obamacare tax on retiree prescription drug coverage. This is a $2 billion tax cut.
Throughout his Presidency, Obama manipulated all the numbers.
Trending: Are Democrats Done with AOC Already?
Whether we were discussing GDP, the number of troops killed, the budget, the deficit or unemployment numbers. With more and more revelations of Obama’s lies over the past 8 years coming to light, the American people are asking what was real?
What is real is the aftermath the Obama Administration has had on the American people. The poverty rate in the United States has been at 15 percent or above for 3 consecutive years. This is the first time that has happened since 1965. Obama promised a lot, particularly to the poor. He actually delivered only to the very wealthy, squeezing the middle class…
Now that the bill has passed the House, it moves on to the Senate where it needs 51 votes in order to then move on to the president for his signature. Experts say the bill will be amended significantly in the Senate.