GET SMASHED: Tomi vs Chelsea Debate Drinking Game
If you follow social media, you may have heard of the Handler/Lahren debate.
That’s the two political heavyweights comedian, Chelsea Handler and former Beck girl, Tomi Lahren.
The debate will be held at Politicon in Pasadena, California, and Lahren confirmed the debate earlier on Twitter:
Let's do this. https://t.co/MYhdRXvaRq
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) July 5, 2017
So, in the spirit of the fact that both of these women are nearly irrelevant, let’s make this debate as relevant as possible by doing the most American thing we can–turning it into a drinking game.
Let’s begin, shall we?
First of all, this game can ONLY be played with domestic beer and liquor. You will find a list of acceptable choices at the bottom of this page.
Here are the rules:
- If either debater wears a choker, shotgun a beer.
- Whenever Tomi nervously mocks Chelsea because she can’t come up with a valid point, one drink.
- Each time Chelsea curses, one drink.
- Whenever Tomi makes an unsubstantiated point,one drink.
- When Tomi is overly expressive with her hands in order to distract from the question at hand, one drink.
- One drink whenever President Trump is accused of taking away women’s rights.
- Every time a debater references female reproductive parts, two drinks.
- Two drinks whenever either debater deflects from a question they were asked.
- One drink if Tomi says “snowflake.”
- Finish your drink if you hear the words, “Gender is a social construct.”
- Whenever you hear “fake news,” take a sip of water, so you can make it out of the debate alive.
- If Tomi asks Chelsea, “Why didn’t you move to Canada when Trump won, like you promised?” You finish your drink.
- If Chelsea asks Tomi, “Have you found a job yet?” You finish your drink.
- If they both agree that the murder of unborn children should be legal, you chug a bottle of Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey because this wasn’t an intellectual debate to begin with and we’re all doomed.
- Bud Light
- Coors Light
- Miller Lite
- Natural Light
- Blue Moon
- Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey
- Everything else
By the way, social media had a bit of fun with this debate as people posed various questions of the two ladies:
By far the #1 had to do with Chelsea Handler getting peed on.
To Chelsea Handler
"What's it like to have your face pee'd on?"
— Boca Vista (@bocavista2016) July 6, 2017
And what of the irony of this Chelsea Handler display?
Idiot much, Chelsea?
And what of the “ageists”?
Ouch. And what of the “dumb blonde” reference?
Everybody knows Handler is GREY!
Here’s another more obscure dumb blonde joke.