Will $50 Million Be Enough To Stop Mad Media Lies?
We’ll know soon enough.
Eric Bolling goes after Huffington Post reporters to the tune of $50 million.
Along with the Russian narrative, and the many lies about the Trump administration, Eric Bolling of FOX News became the latest victim of fake news.
It’s one thing to have heated political disagreements, but the personal attacks are beyond unprofessional. In fact, they’re downright criminal when they’re untrue. Such was the case with Bolling.
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
In a viral story, a writer at HuffPo accuses Bolling of lewd acts with former FOX News female employees.
HuffPo played upon the troubles Fox News has endured this past year to make a case against Bolling. So, they published a story accusing Bolling of using his smartphone to sext lewd photos of himself to his co-workers.
Eric Bolling, a longtime Fox News host, sent an unsolicited photo of male genitalia via text message to at least two colleagues at Fox Business and one colleague at Fox News, a dozen sources told HuffPost.
Recipients of the photo confirmed its contents to HuffPost, which is not revealing their identities. The women, who are Bolling’s current and former Fox colleagues, concluded the message was from him because they recognized his number from previous work-related and informal interactions. The messages were sent several years ago, on separate occasions.
The women did not solicit the messages, which they told colleagues were deeply upsetting and offensive.
This story reeks of lies. Who sends unsolicited photos of their genitalia to colleagues? Only the most deranged Leftist would do such a thing. Moreover, the story is riddled with “unknowns”. For example, they recognized his number. I ask you, how many numbers do you recognize in today’s smartphone world? I can remember about 5 at most. We let our smartphones do all the remembering for us. So the idea that people “recognized his number” is a joke.
And what of the “unnamed” accusers?
On mere speculation, Bolling was immediately suspended by FOX News, pending investigation. However, Bolling insisted from the beginning that this story is bogus. If fact, he tweeted his intentions to clear his name quickly.
Overwhelmed by all the support I have received. Thank you
I look forward to clearing my name asap
— Eric Bolling???????? (@ericbolling) August 7, 2017
Unfortunately, Bolling is another casualty of Leftists. They seek to discredit conservatives by any means possible. Bolling is an intelligent guy. He was a commodities trader. He’s a best-selling author.
In fact, his new book,The Swamp: Washington’s Murky Pool of Corruption and Cronyism and How Trump Can Drain It, showcases much of Bolling’s brilliance.
Leftists feel threatened by him, because he’s a staunch Conservative. Further, Bolling alluded to the idea of running for office, giving the Left all the more reason to try to ruin him. However, Bolling is fighting back.
As the Washington Examiner reports:
Fox News host Eric Bolling is suing Huffington Post reporter Yashar Ali for defamation after he was was suspended last week following a report that he sent lewd photos of male genitalia to his female co-workers.
Bolling is seeking $50 million from Ali for a myraid of damages including, “reputable, monetary, special, and punitive.” Bolling is also seeking relief for “costs and fees,” according to a copy of the summons tweeted by CNN reporter Tom Kludt.
A lawsuit like that is no laughing matter. The legal fees alone are magnanimous.
Which means one thing: Bolling knows where the truth resides.
In what will be another embarrassing fake news snafu for the Left, Bolling will eventually be vindicated. Why would he take his chances with such an extensive lawsuit if he were guilty?
What we witness today is piling on by gold-diggers. They now target FOX News because the network has gained a reputation for such activities. However, you can bet that the other network personalities are far worse than FOX News.
After Bolling wins this lawsuit or HuffPo settles, this will be yet another win for Conservatism, and validation that the Leftist media cannot be trusted. And all because one writer at HuffPo wanted clicks.
Mad Media Lies
Melania Trump sued the Daily Mail for $150 million over lies about her past. She was accused of being an escort who secretly knew Trump for years. The story was completely fabricated, and the Daily Mail was forced to pay. The Trump’s don’t need the extra cash. However, it seems an old fashioned apology doesn’t teach anyone a lesson these days.
One has to wonder who allows this type of media malfeasance to occur. Where are the editors, fact-checkers, legal oversight and such? Or does the media believe they can declare open-season on Conservatives, no matter how insane the story?
It appears the Left don’t care about losing, just propagating lies. Perhaps these big payouts will encourage honesty in the media. Because the stories don’t work, as the public has become much more sophisticated. We now know how to tell truth from lies. And we have many other sources from which to reference.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!