George Lopez is a racist hack. Interestingly, though Lopez’s schtick is all about Mexicans, the dude is more Indian than he is Mexican.
Despite all that America has given this Tio Taco, he continues to bash the heart of America…Conservatives. And he particularly loves bashing President Trump.
For 8 years, Lopez feasted as America’s Clown in Chief Barack Obama was in charge. Lopez had carte blanche to bash America. He worked many audiences who pretended to love Lopez’s attempt at humor. But those days are over.
Recently, the Children’s Diabetes Foundation’s Carousel Ball in Denver hired Lopez to emcee the gala. And Lopez turned an event focused on helping sick children into a Trump-bashing set at The Laugh Factory, only nobody was laughing.
Should Congress Remove Biden from Office?
After dropping a few Trump jokes, people began to boo Lopez.
Things went “South of the border” for Lopez when Liberty Media CEO Greg Maffei asked Lopez to stop with the Trump-bashing. Maffei supported President Trump, and donated $250,000 to the event.
According to an attendee who commented on a YouTube video
“George was asked nicely to stop making Trump jokes by a man in front row [Maffei] who just donated $250K.” But “George doesn’t, continues. Gets booed.”
Lopez responded to Maffei,
“Thank you for changing my opinion on old white men, but it doesn’t change the way I feel about orange men.”
Lopez quickly apologized, saying
“Listen, it’s about the kids . . . I apologize for bringing politics to an event. This is America — it still is. So I apologize to your white privilege.”
He tried a few more jokes about Mexicans, which flopped, and finally announced a video segment.
Reports are that Lopez did not return to the stage, and a local newscaster took over the hosting duties.
— God/Family/Country (@americarocks4u) October 14, 2017
Unless you are a member of La Raza, Lopez isn’t funny. He exaggerates his “Mexicanness” for laughs, and using a lot of Spanish lingo to get the cheap laughs.
Perhaps if Lopez weren’t such a vile Leftists, you could appreciate the attempt at humor. But he’s an Affirmative Action comic, pure and simple.
Check out the review of his Vegas performance at the Mirage. The reviewer called it “cringeworthy”:
Comedian and host of now defunct Lopez Tonight tried to bring his A-Game to the Mirage, but his routine sounded more like a bad episode of The George Lopez Show than something you’d pay to see during a night out in Vegas. Why? If you’ve seen the show, we shouldn’t have to tell you.
1. Lopez’s routine on Saturday night stereotyped Hispanics as likely to bring home the wrong kids and not own lampshades in their living rooms. A number of other stereotypes seemed to pit Mexican and African-Americans against Caucasians, who apparently smell like lightly salted, buttered popcorn.
2. If you were expecting to be blinded by Vegas lights, look no further than George Lopez’s shoes. Every inch of his footwear was covered in sparkling glitter, matching the stage curtains of the Terry Fator Theatre at the Mirage.
3. Drugs, sex and bathrooms. These were the topics of choice for the evening, grossing out any audience member who may have dared to enjoy snacks from the concession stands. Lopez was less than gentlemanly when he poked fun about making love to his ex-wife of 30 years — making many wonder if it’s the same spouse who had selflessly donated her kidney to him in 2005.
4. Judging from audience members’ cringing faces, Lopez’s routine became offensive when he talked back to an audience member who was defending gay people. Lopez has become known for his “mas puto” joke and made no apologies for the faux pas. Instead, his reply was “I’m George Lopez, b—-.”
5. The funniest thing about the comedy show was the opening act. Comedian Bryan Kellen described himself as a goofy-looking guy, but it wasn’t just the protruding nose he unabashedly pointed out to the cameras that made him funny. His exaggerated “running man” routine and physical shenanigans were highly entertaining and about the only energetic performance on the stage.
The best part of the show was the “opening act”. The up-and-comer was funnier than the headliner?!
And check out this bit, Lopez tried in Phoenix.
“There are only two rules in the Latino family. Don’t marry somebody Black and don’t park in front of our house.”
Mildly humorous, if Lopez weren’t trying to have it both ways.
As Madamnoire responded,
The joke, if you want to call it that, was met with wild laughter from the crowd, except by at least one woman who responded by giving Lopez the middle finger. And as if he hadn’t already offended some members of the audience enough, he then told the woman in response to her protest: “Sit your f-ckin’ a–down! Sit your f-ckin’ a– down! I’m talking, b-tch. You paid to see a show. So sit your f-cking a– down!”
Lopez finds himself in a new day. His own audiences are offended by him. But worse; he’s unsure of his material, because people actually do like President Trump.
The harsh reality of this sets in daily for Lopez.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!