BREAKING: Iranian Protests ERUPT in Multiple Cities
I visited Paris last year to meet with members of the Iranian Resistance, known as People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK), as well as the NCRI.
These groups are mostly expatriates of Iran who embraced a free Iran. They were mostly kicked out of the country under threat of death. Many of their compatriots were killed for their wish to have a free Iran.
Despite the potential for death, many members of the organization remain inside of Iran. And they continue to fight. From these insiders I’ve learned the following sent directly to me without edit:
Protests erupt in scores of Iranian cities and towns today, according to the network of the People’s Mojahedin Organization of Iran (PMOI/MEK) inside of the country.
- Isfahan: Young people chanted “death to the dictator” and “death to Khamenei.”
- Sanandaj (west): people gathered in Enghelab (revolution) Square, and Azadi (freedom) square and chanted “death to dictator.” They clashed with State Security Force (SSF) and set an SSF kiosk on fire. Authorities tried to disrupt the Internet connection in the city. Clashes have continued, and the regime has brought in water cannons to disperse the crowd.
- Kermanshah (west): Protest erupted at Freedom square, with chants of “death to Khamenei”, “death to dictator.” A woman started the protest. “Death to Khamenei” was chanted non-stop. Plain-clothed security forces have begun arresting protesters. Anti-riot forces arrested 7 protesters, but people charged at them and the anti-riot forces retreated and released the protesters. Several protesters were arrested.
- Tuyserkan (Hamedan Province): Clashes between people and security forces in Bahonar Ave.
- Zarin Shahr (Isfahan Province): Despite the very cold weather and heavy presence of security forces, an anti-regime gathering took place at Masjed Azam (main mosque) intersection. People chanted “Death to Khomeini, death to Khamenei”.
- Rasht (north Iran): Several hundred people gathered, the security forces fired tear gas. People chanted “down with dictator”, “Khamenei shame on you, let go of the power.”
Barack Obama allowed Iran to grow in power. And the regime now pressures my friends in Iran more than ever.
Soon, that oppression will come to an end.
Trending: Another Media Giant Bows to Leftism
At some point, President Trump will address Iran, properly. My sincere hope is that the president rallies the world community to cut off this rogue regime and marketer of terror worldwide. If anybody can make that happen, President Trump can do it.
We will provide updates and video as they become available.