SHOCKING: Latest Polls on Obama Surveillance of Trump
It’s amazing what happens when you can no longer control the narrative. That’s why Democrats and particularly Barack Obama find themselves in a bad spot.
For years, Democrats have owned the way information got out. Whether through the media or Hollywood, Democrats managed to make people believe what are obvious lies. The cover worked so well, that Democrats got a complete bonehead elected president, and they almost got a woman who should be in prison elected POTUS.
Then came Donald Trump. He called these frauds out, daring to fight back. But it’s one thing to fight, as others had as well. What Trump did was win.
TBS wrote recently about the moment Donald Trump declared that Obama was spying on him. He made these assertions when conversations he had with the Mexican president and the Australian Prime Minister were leaked.
The media scoffed at Trump.
Some said that the leakers were people inside his administration, while others said Trump was deranged, “unhinged”. But Trump pressed on. He denied false media reports, and called the media “fake news” at every turn. What Trump did was use tactics of the Left against them, and the tactics worked.
A new poll reveals that an “overwhelming” majority of Americans believe the Obama administration “improperly surveilled” on the Trump campaign. I would be willing to bet you money that few a year or so ago Democrats would have ever believed that Trump would get a plurality on his side over this issue.
The new Investor’s Business Daily/TIPP poll, which surveyed 900 Americans, discovered that:
- 55 percent of Americans believe it’s likely the Obama administration “improperly surveilled the Trump campaign during the 2016 election.”
- 87 percent of Republicans and 55 percent of independents agreed.
- While only 31 percent of Democrats believe this, consider this number to be those who might abandon the Democratic Party, and that number is significant.
- 54 percent of respondents said “yes” while 44 said “no” when asked if a special counsel is needed to investigation the Justice Department and FBI for their alleged activities regarding the Trump campaign. Again, very bad news for Democrats as public opinion shifts heavily in favor of Trump. What do you think this number would have been a year ago?
- While only 35 percent of respondents said they believe high-ranking DOJ officials attempted to outright frame Trump for alleged collusion with Russia, you can expect this number to grow over the coming weeks.
Keep in mind that with all polling, the results are skewed towards Democrats, so the news is actually worse than reported.
Other polls have been taken, and show similar results.
A Rasmussen poll released this week revealed 50 percent of likely U.S. voters believe “it’s at least somewhat likely senior federal law enforcement officials broke the law in an effort to prevent Donald Trump from winning the presidency.” Of this group, 32 percent believe it’s “very likely.”
And in a Rasmussen poll I believe will eventually flip-flop, 42 percent of likely U.S. voters believe Russia meddled in the 2016 presidential election more than the FBI, while 34 percent said they believe the FBI meddled in the election more than Russia. Give this poll another month for very different results.
What these polls show is what President Trump’s State of the Union poll showed: the public sentiment now shifts towards Trump. Since the Democrats no longer control the bully pulpit, danger looms and Democrats know it.
I find the stories about potential Democrat candidates in 2020, and names like Eric Holder mentioned. Why not add Loretta Lynch, Susan Rice, and Valerie Jarrett to this list of clowns?
What this poll shows is the future of the Democratic Party for the foreseeable future. 2018 will be a bloodbath, and 2020 will be worse. Weekly, Democrats will fight scandals of their own creation, and their attempts to put blame elsewhere will continue to be their undoing.
Wait for it. The Democrats at some point this year will finally have to admit their sins. Because polling for them will get worse.
These polls show the beginning of the end. Trump’s message filters down to the masses, and metaphor notwithstanding, more Democrats board the Trump train daily,