“Barack Obama’s political genius is his ability to say things that will sound good to people who have not followed the issues in any detail — regardless of how obviously fraudulent what he says may be to those who have.” Thomas Sowell
As former POTUS’s enjoy their retirement, they rarely make commentary regarding their successors. However, Obama threw that book out. He simply cannot wrap his head around the fact that a President can only sit for two terms or eight years. So, as the speech bucks fell into his pockets like Niagara Falls, he has taken the Democratic National Obstructionist People’s Socialist Party’s mantle to criticize POTUSDJT whenever the opportunity presents itself.
The former POTUS made his first appearance on the 2018 campaign trail with a speech at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, where he attacked POTUSDJT. As he was pontificating and patting himself on the back, Obama referred to himself over 100 times. Classic Obama.
Imagine congratulating oneself for being one of the biggest political failures and wingbags in recent American History.
Trending: Student Sues Over Trump Shirt and WINS
Jihad Barry pledged that Democrats would fight for gender equality, better education, and improved services for veterans. Ironically, Obama fights for promise he broke during his tenure.
During his speech, Obama repeatedly stated that there are “dire” consequences to staying on the political sidelines. He added that “powerful and privileged” people want to “keep us angry.” He also said that POTUSDJT is “capitalizing on resentments that politicians have been fanning for years.”
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Next, Obama had the audacity to suggest that outrage over the September 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which resulted in the deaths of Ambassador Chris Stevens, Information Officer Sean Smith, and two CIA operatives, Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods, former Navy SEALs. Obama called this event an unfounded conspiracy being pushed by the GOP.
To hear Obama, one would think there were no deaths in Benghazi, as they were made up. Does he think these 4 people faked their deaths?
Throughout the course of his “retirement,” Obama has made it his business to stand front and center on the public stage as he continued to stoke the negative rhetoric regarding his successor, POTUSDJT, while collecting huge speech fees. The former neighborhood organizer continues to demonstrate his adeptness of being an empty suit, professional politician as he pontificates, in his usual standoffish and belligerent manner, with the nonstop issuing of unmitigated warnings against growing nativism and nationalism in the U.S. It’s important to remember that POTUSDJT has been, and continues to be opposed to Obama’s globalist ideology.
The former Junior Senator (IL-D) first offered his words of wisdom during the Economic Club of Chicago meeting on December 4, 2017. He spoke of growing complacency and the rise of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler. There were absolutely no words or reason for that analogy, except for the pure hatred of POTUSDJT and the United States, his hunger for power, his poor judgment and the ongoing desire to be the “Fuhrer” of his own “Reich or Reign.”
The former POTUS remains focused on socialism and it’s methodology. Did POTUSDJT weaponize the DOJ, FBI and CIA to target opposition members of the media (see James Rosen the AP)?
Did POTUSDJT employ the IRS to focus on conservatives and their organizations (The Tea Party)?
Did POTUSDJT weaponize the DOJ and FBI to alter the results of a national election?
Comparatively speaking, Hitler used the Schutzstaffel (SS) and the Geheime Staatspolizel (Gestapo) to weaponize his government in a similar fashion. This much better describes the Obama administration than it does the Trump administration.
Obama desires to remain politically active and relevant. He will look for avenues and pawns to achieve his goals to delegitimize the presidency of POTUSDJT.
Simply put, Obama detests the idea of his “legacy” being destroyed as POTUSDJT brings prosperity to America and restores our reputation as the world leader.
Consider Trump’s record:
- Unemployment is the lowest in 17 years, with over 200K new jobs in the latest jobs report.
- Unemployment is at record lows for Blacks, Hispanics, Asians, with more jobs available for American teenagers.
- The GDP is 4.2%, while under the last administration is hovered under 2%.
The strengthening and upgrade of the military, without lines in the sand, and very clearly demonstrates that the days of “passive diplomacy” are long gone.
- Employing peace through strength when dealing with Kim Jong Un and NoKo, including without having to pay a ransom.
- Let’s not forget pulling out of the very one-sided Paris Accords.
- The revision of NAFTA and the TPP.
- Eliminated ISIS, where Obama failed miserably.
- POTUSDJT pulled us out of the very one-sided Iran nuclear deal. By the way, Iran had $154B reasons to accept obama’s weak nuclear deal. Not a treaty, deal.
- The deregulation of Obama mandates and tax reform, that resulted in an explosion of the economy, the return of manufacturing jobs, companies expanding and consumer confidence and spending is up. Lastly, there is wage growth. Nothing to do with the Obama economy or Pelosi’s breadcrumbs.
- With the released numbers, the MSM, specifically CNBC and CNN, were forced to admit POTUSDJT’s success by reporting how unemployment is at a 49-year low and how Friday’s jobs report was the most robust since 2009! A 49 year low!
POTUSDJT arrested Obama’s managed economic decline and eliminated strangulating regulations.
Steve Bannon described POTUSDJT as an economic nationalist. Bingo!
Anyway, Hitler initially had more on the ball leadership-wise than #44. From a strictly historical perspective, Hitler took a broken and defeated country, and placed Germany on the brink of global domination. From 2009-2017, Obama did the opposite. Enough said. Retire!