I was privileged to be part of the David Horowitz Freedom Center’s annual gala at the Breakers.
The event featured a Who’s Who of Conservative thinkers, and I’m proud to have played a small part. I learned much from all the speakers.
I can honestly admit, it’s the first political event where I actually attended the sessions. And I’m glad I did.
As the saying goes: you don’t know what you don’t know. Don’t try to explain that to Leftists, because they don’t know anything. But I digress.
While I learned tons at the sessions, I learned even more from people during the breaks. I was lucky to speak with one government insiders, whom I asked about acting AG Matt Whitaker.
In that exchange, I learned some disturbing news. Matt Whitaker will not be protecting us by requesting an additional special counsel.
As it turns out, Whitaker believe Rod Rosenstein is a rock star. I know, right.
The man who may along with a few others lies at the epicenter of the worse scandal in American history isn’t going to be investigated, at least not by Whitaker.
I asked my “informant” if (s)he thought Whitaker would ask for a special counsel to go after Obama, Clinton, et al. The person replied [pp],
“No. Whitaker believes Rosenstein is running things on the up and up”.
“What the heck…you must be kidding”, I said!
I had hoped that Whitaker would appoint a second special counsel as a real investigation of the work of Robert Mueller.
If you read Dan Bongino’s book Spygate, you understand just how critical Mueller is in the cover-up.
As Bongino said at the event, [pp]
“It’s Mueller’s job to keep the Trump administration on the hook for any reason. Because once Mueller stops, the real investigation begins.”
And the paper trail won’t help the Democrats an iota.
We have fake dossiers, fake media reports, and emails that confirm not just a few, but all the bad characters in this attempted coup of Trump. In fact, Democrats were so confident in Clinton’s election they disregarded protocol, and actually went on record in their deceit.
The only thing that Democrats never anticipated was the election of Trump. So, they needed only to make it through the election. Then, the slate would be wiped clean, and promotions given to all willing to put hang their asses out to dry.
Well, now those asses have hell to pay, and I mean ALL Democrats asses.
But we won’t be getting any help from Whitaker. Unless we put enough pressure on the president to make Whitaker act. We must demand the Left investigate the obvious. Rosenstein is a crook, worse than Comey.
In fact, according to Bongino, Rosenstein put the political hit out on Sessions.
We wrote of the hero of this saga; the man who tipped off President Trump:
Retiring NSA Director, Admiral Mike Rogers is the man of whom I speak. Rogers risked all as he courageously stood up against the most corrupt government in American history, overseen by the most diabolical president ever, Barack Obama.
Rogers blew the whistle on the illegal sharing of FISA information on people working in conjunction with the crooked Hillary Clinton campaign, as they plotted with the intelligence community to defeat Donald Trump.
Below is a full timeline of Rogers’ actions:
- November 2015-April 2016 – The FBI and DOJ’s National Security Division (NSD) uses private contractors to access raw FISA information using “To” and “From” FISA- 702(16) & “About” FISA-702(17) queries.
- March 2016 – NSA Director Rogers becomes aware of improper access to raw FISA data.
- April 2016 – Rogers orders the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.
- April 18 2016 – Rogers shuts down FBI/NSD contractor access to the FISA Search System.
- April-September 2016 – Rogers continues his investigation.
- September 26 2016 – DOJ’s NSD Head John Carlin files the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications. The filing does not disclose the FISA Abuses. Carlin is aware of Rogers’ compliance review. The 2016 certifications are scheduled for Court approval on October 26, 2016.
- September 27 2016 – Carlin announces he is resigning. Mary McCord will later assume his position.
- October 15, 2016 – Carlin formally leaves the NSD.
- Mid-October 2016 – DNI Clapper submits a recommendation to the White House that Director Rogers be removed from the NSA. Clapper’s effort fails.
- October 20 2016 – Rogers is briefed by the NSA compliance officer on the Section 702 NSA compliance audit and “About” query violations.
- October 21 2016 – Rogers shuts down all “About Query” activity. Rogers reports the activity to DOJ and prepares to go before the FISA Court.
- October 21 2016 – DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations.
- October 24 2016 – Rogers verbally informs the FISA Court of Section 702(17) violations.
- October 26 2016 – Rogers formally informs the FISA Court of 702(17) violations in writing.
- October 26, 2016 – The FISA Court refuses to formalize the 2016 Section 702 certifications. A complete overhaul of Section 702 processes ensues.
- November 17 2016 (morning) – Rogers travels to meet President-Elect Trump and his Transition Team in Trump Tower. Rogers does not inform DNI James Clapper.
- November 17 2016 (evening) – Trump Transition Team announces they are moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.
Those are just a few of the things Rogers did to help the president.
Hard to believe that with this information we can’t get Whitaker to open another investigation?
We can! By pressuring the president to have Whitaker look into this asap. But if Whitaker won’t do it, then perhaps we can persuade the president to select an AG with BALLS!