In just three days, a Florida veteran has raised nearly $5.2 MILLION to fund the wall.
In fact, the number jumped by nearly $1M during the writing of this article. And it’s steadily climbing. It could reach a billion dollars by tomorrow at this rate.
This is bad news for liberals, because if Congress won’t help Trump keep his promises, the people will.
It’s amazing to see the way Donald Trump is mobilizing the nation to take action.
The donations are pouring in. From $6 to $200, the feed just keeps scrolling. According to the site, we’ve collected $50 from good old Chuck Schumer, $100 from Nancy Pelosi, and even $25 from Barack Obama.
Leftists should start taking notes.
Trending: Biden’s First 17 Assaults on America
Because people like Brian Kolfage don’t just cast votes. They take action.
Kolfage is a Purple Heart recipient and a triple amputee veteran. He scarified three limbs serving the United States. In fact, he is the most wounded airman to ever survive an attack. He gave his arm, both his legs, and he isn’t done serving just yet.
According to Kolfage:
“If the 63 million people who voted for Trump each pledge $80, we can build the wall,” Kolfage states on the GoFundMe page. “That equates to roughly $5 billion, even if we get half, that’s half the wall. We can do this.”
This isn’t the first time a private citizen has taken on a government project. In July, 2012, a billionaire businessman, David Rubenstein, pitched in $7.5 million to help repair the Washington Monument. So it is possible for private citizens to fund government projects. However, this goes way beyond the dollars.
This campaign is catching on like wildfire, which once again proves Trump has the grass roots army to tackle Washington, D.C.
Who Runs the House?
People like Nancy Pelosi foolishly believe they’re in charge. In fact, Pelosi faced Trump in a showdown over the border wall just over a week ago.
As Politico tells it:
Minutes after a very public showdown with Donald Trump on Tuesday over his border wall with Mexico, the House minority leader returned to the Capitol and railed against the president in a private meeting with her colleagues.
Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times,” the California Democrat said, according to multiple sources in the room.
“I was trying to be the mom,” Pelosi added, but “it goes to show you: You get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.”
And then, she went for the most sensitive part of Trump’s ego.
“It’s like a manhood thing with him — as if manhood can be associated with him,” Pelosi deadpanned. “This wall thing.”
This little exchange had democrats feeling smug. In fact, they were looking forward to a government shutdown over funding the border wall.
And the President dished out a classic Trump response.
“If we don’t get what we want … I will shut down the government,” Trump said in the Oval Office before a room full of reporters and TV cameras. “I am proud to shut down the government for border security. … I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I won’t blame you for it.”
Obviously Trump knows something Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer have yet to figure out.
They have no power. “Speaker of the House” is just a title. The power is, as it always has been, with the people. Unfortunately, for decades we’ve allowed politicians to use our power unchecked. They bend the rules, manipulate the legislation, and skim taxpayer dollars at every chance. However, just when the powers-that-be thought they could never be stopped, we sent them Donald Trump.
Power of the People
No one believed Trump would secure the Republican nomination. He did. No one believed Trump would beat Hillary Clinton. But again, he did. And certainly no politician thought a President would make keeping campaign promises a priority. Yet once again, Trump did the unthinkable.
Democrats are desperate to stop the Trump train from rolling right over them. Unfortunately, the left is no match for the average American.
And if the House won’t fund the wall, the people will.
GoFundMe Gone Viral
Christine Ford thought she had some GoFundMe success, but once again, conservatives prove they know when to put their money where their mouths are! Just use the hashtag #gofundthewall and the massive results will amaze you.
And unlike the typical leftist, Kolfage is willing to put his name on the line.
Consider these points directly from his campaign page:
• How do you know this is not a scam? I’m using my real name, my real information, you can contact me and hold me accountable. People who try to scam you will not be upfront with their information, they will hide and not use their name. I have a public figure Facebook page with a blue check mark issued by Facebook that verifies my identity. I’m a retired United States Air Force member who was wounded in Iraq, and lost 3 limbs. I have a website BrianKolfage.com where you can verify more about me. I will respond. I’ve been on Fox News many times, you can see I’m credible and a real person. The Gary Sinise Foundation also built me and my family a home. Do your research before donating, and contact me if you have any questions.
• How will we get the funds to the right place? We have contacted the Trump Administration to secure a point of contact where all the funds will go upon completion. When we get this information secured we will update. We have many very high level contacts already helping.
• Republican Representative Steven Palazzo of Mississippi is introducing legislation to direct the Treasury Department to issue government savings bonds which would allow us to fund the wall with this method. This is just one option, there are others on the table being discussed.
• 100% of your donations will go to the Trump Wall.
• We are working with a law firm on a legal document that will bind the government to using the funds for the border wall itself, nothing else.
• We will hold all funds and not release a single penny until we have all legal aspects covered to ensure our money goes only to the wall.
• If we don’t reach our goal or come significantly close we will refund every single penny. We are working on a time frame to achieve.
LET’S GET THIS WALL BUILT! And make America Safe Again!
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!