Hillary Clinton is a criminal. The FBI, the CIA, and the DOJ know it. Obama knows it. The entire country is well aware of Clinton’s illegal activity.
The question has never been “is Hillary guilty?” Instead, the question remains: “why hasn’t Hillary answered for her crimes?”
Judicial Watch is a conservative watchdog group. They’ve worked tirelessly on scandals such as Clinton’s involvement in Benghazi alongside Clinton’s email scandal. In fact, Judicial Watch’s FOIA case broke Clinton’s email scandal wide open.
Judge Royce Lamberth’s December ruling required senior officials from the Obama Administration to answer written questions under oath, or give their depositions in the matter. This ruling includes both lawyers and aides from the Clinton State Department.
According to Judicial Watch:
The court ordered discovery into three specific areas: whether Secretary Clinton’s email use of a private email server was intended to stymie FOIA; whether the State Department’s intent to settle this case in late 2014 and early 2015 amounted to bad faith; and whether the State Department has adequately searched for records responsive to Judicial Watch’s request. Judicial Watch deposed nearly a dozen witnesses and will seek addition witnesses and documents from the court, including the deposition of Hillary Clinton and Cheryl Mills, her chief of staff at State and personal lawyer who directed the destruction of 33,000 State Department Clinton emails.
In initially granting Judicial Watch discovery, Judge Lamberth criticized the State and Justice Department for possible “bad faith” and “chicanery.”
Then things got worse for Hillary.
Trending: Covid-19 War Rages with New Weapons
As Judicial Watch plugged along, they stumbled across a lot of interesting facts regarding Hillary and her misconduct.
- John Hackett, the former director for Information Programs and Services (IPS), which handles records management at the State Department, testified under oath that he had raised concerns that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s staff may have “culled out 30,000” of the secretary’s “personal” emails without following strict National Archives standards. He also revealed that he believed there was interference with the formal FOIA review process related to the classification of Clinton’s Benghazi-related emails.
- Heather Samuelson, Clinton’s White House liaison at the State Department, and later Clinton’s personal lawyer, admitted under oath that she was granted immunity by the Department of Justice in June 2016.
- Justin Cooper, former aide to President Bill Clinton and Clinton Foundation employee who registered the domain name of the unsecure clintonemail.com server that Clinton used while serving as Secretary of State, testified he worked with Huma Abedin, Clinton’s deputy chief of staff, to create the non-government email system.
- In the interrogatory responses of E.W. (Bill) Priestap, assistant director of the FBI Counterintelligence Division, he stated that the agency found Clinton email records in the Obama White House, specifically, the Executive Office of the President.
- Jacob “Jake” Sullivan, Clinton’s senior advisor and deputy chief of staff when she was secretary of state, testified that both he and Clinton used her unsecure non-government email system to conduct official State Department business.
- Eric Boswell, former assistant secretary of state for diplomatic security during Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state, testified that Clinton was warned twice against using unsecure BlackBerrys and personal emails to transmit classified material.
Imagine if Donald Trump did any of this.
Democrats would demand his head on a platter. In fact, they wanted to crucify Ivanka for sending emails from her personal server.
As we noted last year:
Reportedly, Trump sent hundreds of emails from a personal email address. Further, she shared this email with her husband and senior White House advisor Jared Kushner.
Peter Mirijanian, a spokesperson for Trump’s attorney Abbe Lowell, said the emails almost exclusively revolved around “logistics and scheduling concerning her family.”
Ivanka Trump did nothing wrong. In fact, she turned over all information about her emails to the necessary authorities. And there is that little detail of “intent” that James Comey explained so well.
Further, Hillary Clinton DID do something wrong, intent be damned. But what’s worse for Clinton is she has that pesky family “charity” that colluded with corporations and countries to carve up the world. And that investigation puts her emails front and center, and buck naked.
Despite all this, here we are a year later and Hillary is still sitting pretty. Well, maybe not pretty, but certainly free.
Now, Hillary wants to put an end to the questioning.
We just learned Hillary was successful in filing a motion to intervene in Judicial Watch’s probe.