Iowa is Officially on the Trump Train

legacy, Trump, TeamKJ, KevinJackson

While Democrats can’t seem to make up their minds for whom they want as their candidate, Republicans had it easy.

President Trump held a rally in Iowa recently, and the results proved what most Americans already know. America is officially Trump Country.

The Iowa results didn’t disappoint the president. Particularly the results for the Democrats.

Despite the multitude of Democratic presidential candidates who converged on Iowa over the past year with their massive ground teams and immense resources, Iowans can’t seem to make up their minds on who to pick.

take our poll - story continues below

Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?

  • Will You Be Voting In Person November 3rd?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Black Sphere updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

Trending: Republicans Get NASTY with Supreme Court Vote

As of this writing, none of the Democrats received a plurality of votes. In fact, it was not even close. So the fight continues for far more Democrat candidates than the Party of Lynching of Negroes hoped.

Nobody has lost hope of being the candidate who gets his or her ass kicked by President Trump in the 2020 election. Thus, Democrats will remain divided, and continue to spend millions of dollars.

Adding to the angst is the “little billionaire”, Bloomberg lurking in the shadows.

But while the top Democrats, namely Sens. Bernie Sanders of Vermont and Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts, former Vice President Joe Biden, and former South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg slugged it out, President Donald Trump coasted to victory in the Iowa caucuses.

The Associated Press called the state for Trump early in the night. According to The New York Times, as of roughly 9:30 p.m. Eastern Time, Trump had garnered over 97 percent of the votes cast in the Republican primary. The other 3 percent was split between former Illinois Rep. Joe Walsh and former Massachusetts Gov. Bill Weld.

Democrats’ caucus-goers varied from site to site. However, photos taken from various caucus sites around the state revealed that Trump supporters turned out like his rallies would predict.

“Wow, we have the largest group of caucus-goers that I have ever seen,” a speaker at one of the Iowa Republican caucus sites reportedly said, according to Mercedes Schlapp, the former White House director of strategic communications who now works for Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign.

Rock star status. That’s what America’s president enjoys. And this on the heals of “impeachment”.

I would be willing to bet that President Trump turned out more voters than all the Democrats combined. And what fear the Democrats must feel.

The chasm among Democrat voters couldn’t be wider. We mentioned a recent poll where 40% of Iowans would choose one of the socialist candidates. Another poll reported that 53 percent of Sanders supporters would not support any other candidate.

Meanwhile President Trump got 97 percent of the Iowa vote. These numbers align with his popularity among Republicans, which is well above 90 percent.

Clearly the Iowa vote shows that Democrats have their work cut out for them. Further, the results show that President Trump can run a surgical campaign, focused on unseating at-risk Democrats.

I suggest the president begin in Iowa, where 3 of the 4 House seats are controlled by Democrats.

If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!

You Might Like