Aside from the fact that almost all the data related to the Chinese Wuflu is tainted, even so, the disease still doesn’t compare to tuberculosis.
I am publishing this document for the eventual lawsuits over the Wuflu violations by government officials at all levels.
For all the businesses shut down over this “plandemic”, this article provides data you could use to sue. For parents forced to educate their own kids and not get paid, you too have ammunition for the lawsuits I anticipate will come. Because the government still propagates the lie, the ruse of the deadliness of Wuflu. In fact, all politicians promoting these lies know this virus is little more than a common cold.
The WHO published statistics on TB, and it does make you understand how insane people were to self-imprison, self-quarantine, allow government to scuttle their businesses and mandate wearing those stupid masks.
Trending: Twitter Will be DEAD Within 5 Years
Below are some of the key facts:
- A total of 1.5 million people died from TB in 2018 (including 251 000 people with HIV). Worldwide, TB is one of the top 10 causes of death and the leading cause from a single infectious agent (above HIV/AIDS).
As of July 27, there were ~686,000 deaths from Wuflu. And this includes the bullsh*t deaths being overstated all over the world. But extrapolating the numbers, Wuflu still won’t reach 1.5 million who die from TB.
- In 2018, an estimated 10 million people fell ill with tuberculosis(TB) worldwide. 5.7 million men, 3.2 million women and 1.1 million children. There were cases in all countries and age groups. But TB is curable and preventable.
The death percentage for Wuflu is far less than that of TB.
Even adjusting for the BS infection numbers of Wuflu, the number of deaths is embarrassingly low. This is because Leftists are so desperate to make this ruse stick, they count people who die from anything and everything, and still can’t get Wuflu death numbers higher than the seasonal flus.
- In 2018, 1.1 million children fell ill with TB globally, and there were 205 000 child deaths due to TB (including among children with HIV). Child and adolescent TB is often overlooked by health providers and can be difficult to diagnose and treat.
Interestingly, Wuflu rarely kills children (and adults for that matter). But TB is a deadly killer of children compared to the Wuflu. Yet, children are excluded from wearing masks from these unconstitutional mask “mandates”.
- In 2018, the 30 high TB burden countries accounted for 87% of new TB cases. Eight countries account for two thirds of the total, with India leading the count, followed by, China, Indonesia, the Philippines, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh and South Africa.
- Multidrug-resistant TB (MDR-TB) remains a public health crisis and a health security threat. WHO estimates that there were 484 000 new cases with resistance to rifampicin – the most effective first-line drug, of which 78% had MDR-TB.
Tuberculosis is a global pandemic in its own right. And it’s nothing new to the medical community. Further, the WHO isn’t the only site to chronicle the challenges created by this devastating disease.
According to the TB Alliance:
Tuberculosis (TB) is a global disease, found in every country in the world. It is the leading infectious cause of death worldwide. The World Health Organization estimates that 1.8 billion people—close to one quarter of the world’s population—are infected with Mycobacterium tuberculosis (M.tb), the bacteria that causes TB. Last year, 10 million fell ill from TB and 1.5 million died. TB is an airborne disease that can be spread by coughing or sneezing and is the leading cause of infectious disease worldwide. It is responsible for economic devastation and the cycle of poverty and illness that entraps families, communities and even entire countries. Among the most vulnerable are women, children, and those with HIV/AIDS. There is growing resistance to available drugs, which means the disease is becoming more deadly and difficult to treat. There were more than half a million cases of drug resistant TB last year.
Unlike Wuflu which can be cured with hydroxycholoquine, zinc, and other readily available meds. Also there exists a steroid for asthma that also cures the disease.
However, TB is now strain-resistant. A public health crisis. Of an airborne disease far more deadly than Wuflu. Yet no mask necessary. Year after year TB ravages the population, yet no change in habits was ever encouraged or enforced.
In short, how the world handles TB proves the over-reaction of governments. And if anybody ever sues for mask mandates, this data will more than provide enough ammunition to win the lawsuit. I can see the class-action commercials now.
If you like what you read here, then SIGN-UP to get our posts sent directly to your INBOX! We promise to provide information, insight, and a few chuckles. Also, YOU will be supporting a FEARLESS CONSERVATIVE WARRIOR!