Wisconsin Republican Assembly Speaker Robin Vos was up to no good during the 2020 election and its aftermath.
Now, we learn that he suppressed evidence that proved election fraud happened. Of course, I’m not surprised, and frankly, no one else is either. This is what we’ve come to expect from leftists and RINOs alike.
In a Guest post by Jefferson Davis, the Gateway Pundit reports:
Wisconsin election integrity expert Peter Bernegger went public last week publishing an exhaustive list of apparent election fraud evidence in a string of over 100 Twitter postings (https://mobile.twitter.com/
Twitter has not pulled these postings down nor have they censored Peter Bernegger.
The 2020 Wisconsin Presidential Election was allegedly decided by just 20,682 votes with President Trump leading by some 110,000 votes at midnight with all precincts having reporting their results. Then at 3:26 A.M., a massive vote dump from a supposed missing flash-drive on Wednesday, November 4th, of some 170,000 votes by the City of Milwaukee Elections Director Claire Woodall-Vogg, showed President Trump’s lead having completely evaporated in an 18-minute time-period.
Justice Gableman filed his historic Election Fraud Report on March 1, 2022, documenting widespread election fraud that clearly affected the outcome of the 2020 Presidential Election in Wisconsin along with the violation of countless Wisconsin State Statutes by election officials throughout the State of Wisconsin.
It’s hard to understand how we have yet to rectify this situation! Biden should not be sitting at the head honcho’s desk. He can’t even remember to tie his shoes!
GP further adds:
Main players – Claire Woodall-Vogg (City of Milwaukee), Kimberly Zapata (City of Milwaukee), Michael Spitzer-Rubenstein (Zuckerberg), Meagan Wolfe (WEC), Robert Kehoe (WEC), USPS, Reid Hoffman (Alloy US), Mark Zuckerberg, MICAH, Sols to the Polls, Voices de la Frontera, CTCL, Brennan Center, Lawrence Nahik, Center for Voter Information, Dominion, ERIC, Elections Group, Speaker Vos (R-Rochester), Maribeth Witzel-Behl (City of Madison), Jonathan Zuniga (City of Milwaukee), Sonia Maldonado, Neil Albrecht (City of Milwaukee), Omar Sheikh (Elections Group), Mover List, Indefinitely Confined, Nursing Homes, Special Voting Deputies, curing ballots, illegal voter registration forms and MyVote WI.
- Main efforts – inject as many ballots into the system as possible by whatever means necessary to get the desired outcome for democrats without detection.
- MyVote WI voter rolls may be compromised.
- Thousands of suspicious voter registrations.
- Activate vs. deactivate voter eligibility to vote.
- Suspicious IP addresses receiving voting data from various election administrators.
- Indefinitely Confined designation severely abused.
- ERIC Mover List not enforced.
- Fake addresses used to get absentee ballots returned for nefarious use.
- Flood the zone with hundreds of thousands of absentee ballot requests.
- Tens of thousands of absentee ballots never returned.
- Fake voter registrations.
- Abused military voter registration.
- Abused military absentee ballot requests.
- Absentee ballot requests sent to an address not associated with the voter requesting the ballot.
- Flood the zone with absentee ballots.
- Illegal absentee ballot drop boxes severely abused.
- Non-profit groups filled out absentee ballots.
- Flash drive or sticks being compromised.
- Printing of extra absentee ballots at Milwaukee City Hall 3 weeks before the November 2020, election.
- Ballot traffickers paid to stuff absentee ballot drop boxes in the middle of the night without any video surveillance as required by WEC.
- NGO’s (Non-government Organizations) handing out and paying ballot traffickers to stuff absentee ballots into the system.
- Incestuous relationship between democrats, non-profits and some election administration officials.
- Severe nursing home voting abuses.
- Violating Veteran Nursing Home residents.
- Speaker Vos (R-Rochester) authorized the investigation of the 2020 Election and is accused of suppressing all or part of this information.
- When confronted about the massive election fraud that may have affected the outcome of the 2020 Election, Speaker Vos (R-Rochester) is alleged to have said, “I don’t f&^*%#@ care!”
- Many eyewitnesses and affidavits.