Before you take that Wuflu “death poke,” know the facts. Just don’t expect any government to give you real data.
Research things for yourself, and don’t use fake news media. Because that could get you killed.
For example, check out the surprising number of German soccer players who have had major complications, even death from the Wuflu vaccines.
Titled ‘Puzzling heart diseases in football,’ the report showcases various soccer players who are experiencing reactions.
The professional player Sergio Agüero from FC Barcelona will be out for at least three months. The 33-year-old was substituted for the game against Deportivo Alavés with breathing problems. He was holding his chest and was admitted to a hospital. He is now being treated by a cardiologist for heart problems. At the European Championship, the player Christian Eriksen collapsed in front of the cameras. Diagnosis: cardiac arrest. Eriksen survived. The two professionals are just two examples of many footballers who struggle with heart problems, some of which are life-threatening.
Anybody want to guess what these “footballers” have in common?
Who would you vote for if the elections were held today?
It gets much worse, as this article suggests. Take a look at more footballers having issues.
- A 13-year-old soccer player from the Janus Nova club from Saccolongo (Italy) collapses on the field with cardiac arrest.
- Diego Ferchaud (16) from ASPTT Caen suffers cardiac arrest in a U-18 league game in Saint-Lô.
- A 17-year-old soccer player from JSG Hoher Hagen has to be reanimated in Hannoversch Münden during the game.
- 17-year-old soccer player Dylan Rich dies of a heart attack during a game in England .
- Rune Coghe (18) of the Belgian club Eendracht Hoglede (Belgium) suffers a heart attack during a game.
- Abou Ali (22) collapses with cardiac arrest during a two-tier game in Denmark .
- Lucas Surek (24) of the BFC Chemie Leipzig club is unable to attend due to suspicion of a heart muscle disorder.
- Kingsley Coman (25) from FC Bayern Munich has to undergo heart surgery after a cardiac arrhythmia.
- Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten (25) suffers cardiac arrest in the early stages of a cup game.
- The Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet (27) from Maldegem suddenly suffers a heart attack during the game and dies a little later in hospital.
- Fabrice N’Sakala (31) from Besiktas Istanbul collapses on the field without any action from the opponent
- Anil Usta from VfB Schwelm (Ennepetal) collapses on the field with heart problems.
- Dimitri Liénard from FC Strasbourg collapses with heart problems in a Ligue 1 game.
- The Gifhorn amateur player Marvin Schumann has to be reanimated after a cardiac arrest.
- A district league player of the SpVgg. Oelde II has to be revived by his opponent.
- A player from the Birati Club Münster collapses in a regional league game against FC Nordkirchen II.
Look at the ages of these players. And you can bet this list is nowhere near complete, listing only stories reported.
The list continues with team leaders, referees, and so on. Still, these are relatively young people who almost all have some new heart-related medical emergency, even death.
- Team leader Dietmar Gladow from Thalheim (Bitterfeld) suffers a fatal heart attack before a game.
- The goalkeeping coach of SV Niederpöring suffers a heart attack after a training session.
- An assistant referee of a Kreisliga Augsburg game in Emersacker collapses with heart problems.
- Game abandoned due to cardiac arrest of the referee in a game of Lauber SV (Donauwörth district)
- Trainer Dirk Splitsteser from SG Traktor Divitz collapses dead on the sidelines.
- At the World Cup qualification match for women between Germany and Serbia in Chemnitz, an English line judge with heart problems has to be carried off the pitch.
- The 53-year-old football coach Antonello Campus collapses while training with his youth team in Sicily.
- Andrea Astolfi, the sports director of Calcio Orsago (Italy), suffers a heart attack after returning from training. He dies at the age of 45.
Understand that soccer players are generally among the most fit people in the world. But these young men are dropping like flies.
This list should make anybody take pause. But the Leftist narrative of safe vaccines will continue.
Zero Hedge previously highlighted other professional athletes who recently suffered similar health problems.
24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match last Friday. And what of 28-year-old bodybuilder Jake Kazmarek who died “unexpectedly” four days after taking the Wuflu death poke.
Understand that the German article doesn’t mention that the people who died were vaccinated. However, I’d be willing to bet you that they were. If not, I’d certainly like to know what’s causing all these heart issues in some of the most fit people in the world. Because the heart attack spike has an origin.
Of course, if we’ve learned anything from the NBA, it’s that sports franchises will do whatever it takes to defend WuFlu vaccine and the false narrative it surrounds. No matter how dangerous it turns out to be.