What would you expect crime stats to be when the country is run by a mad man?
When you look at Joey “Demento” Biden’s performance in Afghanistan, do you find him competent? Unfortunately, Biden hasn’t limited his destruction to foreign lands. The same thing occurring in Afghanistan happens in America every day. And in multiple locations.
Biden and other Democrats exacerbate destruction and decay in America. But let’s be clear, it’s not all his fault.
Biden could have declined the presidency when Leftist powers-that-be shoe-horned him during The Big Cheat. But he wanted to make history as America’s first openly demented president, thus the outcome.
Sadly, Biden has no real understanding of what is happening to the country and he gets played like a sock puppet. So, America and the world slip in the abyss routinely. To get some idea of just how bad things are in America under Biden, look at crime stats.
- All but one type of major crimes reported by the FBI has seen the rate at which it’s committed decline since 1999.
- Among all crime types reported by the FBI, burglary has declined the most since 1999 (-51.2%), followed by motor vehicle theft (-45.8%) and robbery with a 42.6% decline.
- Rape has become more common since 2013, with the rate rising by nearly 20%.
- The murder rate has fallen for the past couple of years, but it’s higher today than it was at the start of the last decade.
- New Mexico has the highest combined crime rate, when taking violent crimes and property crimes into consideration, 4,276.3 per 100,000 people, compared to New Hampshire, which has the lowest combined rate, 1,421.7.
- 6 in 10 states among the top 10 in combined crime rates are in the South.
- A total of 18 states had an increase in violent crime between 1999 and 2018.
- The average mid-major city (between 300,000 and 999,999 people) has the highest rate of violent crime (1,578.9 per 100,000) and property crime (7,359.8 per 100,000).
- Communities with populations lower than 25,000 have the lowest crime rates, 278 per 100,000 for violent crime and 2,294 for property crime.
Not good news. Still news that is no surprise to anybody paying attention.
Crime has been out of control for decades. And it only gets worse, as Leftist politicians do nothing to actually solve problems.
Cities like New York, for example get mayors like Giuliani who are tough on crime. They are soon followed by morons like de Blasio who allow criminals free reign. The above stats provide evidence of Leftist, aka Democrat control of cities and the outcomes.
Democrats train and support anarchists. Like this Minnesota Democrat who called the fire at a police compound in Minneapolis during the 2020 riots “a real revolutionary moment.”
“Like it or not, setting fire to the third compound was a truly revolutionary moment. An act of pure religiosity to open up a new world of understanding. People declared themselves non-government and unilaterally withdrew their power. In modern history The biggest international human rights movement had begun. The youth of Minneapolis did it all,” wrote Devin Hogan, president of the Minneapolis Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party an op-ed Published in Southside Pride.
A truly revolutionary moment? The torching of a police station over the self-inflicted death of a thug is called revolutionary.
And you can bet that Democrat politician equates George Floyd, a drug-addicted counterfeiting miscreant to the likes of Rosa Parks or MLK Jr.
It is said that Fellow Democrats and Republicans are condemning the incendiary comments. Like Ken Martin, chairman of the Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party, who commented in another an op-ed that he was surprised to read Hogan’s excerpt on Tuesday.
“I condemn Hogan’s dangerous, violent, and inflammatory rhetoric. Let me be clear: These comments reflect the views of one individual, Devin Hogan. They do not reflect the views of the Minnesota DFL Party or the Minneapolis DFL Party, and they Certainly do not reflect the views of any elected officials in our party with whom I have spoken,” Martin said.
Martin added Democrats are not against law enforcement. However, they are working to improve policing and criminal justice in the state.
I’m not buying this from Martin or any other Democrat. They are the Party of #DefundthePolice. Further, Democrats are the Party of Antifa and BLM.
Democrats condone violence, period. They are responsible for union goons, looters, and the majority of violent criminals in America, and you don’t need FBI stats to prove this.
If Democrats wanted to address violent crime, they could and would. However, they refuse to do so, because they support criminality at all levels. Thus, it is not hyperbole to say that you have a geometrically if not exponentially better chance of a longer life, if you do not live in an area controlled by Democrats.