When Biden ran for President, he repeatedly lied about his participation in the Civil Rights Movement.
Advisors warned him to shut his mouth, but the President is so used to lying, he’s forgotten the truth. In fact, I’m sure demented Joe believes he really did stand up for his fellow man. It’s one of the many dangers of compulsive lying.
It would take the entire bandwidth of Wikipedia to list the many lies Biden’s told over the past five decades. But let’s see if we can list a few of them.
Fact vs. Fiction
- Lie: His wife and baby were killed by a drunk driver. Truth: His wife, suffering from post-partum depression, drove her car into head-on traffic. The driver of the other vehicle said Biden’s lies ruined his life. What a way to start out a congressional career.
- Lie: Georgia’s controversial Republican-backed election law had shortened voting hours. Truth: No such thing happened. The hours didn’t change. In fact, the opportunity to vote actually grew. This lie earned Biden “4 Pinocchio’s.”
- Lie: Federal contracts “awarded directly to foreign companies” rose by 30 percent under President Donald Trump. Truth: Trump policies favored American businesses and put America first in all dealings.
- Lie: Biden’s plan promised to create 19 million additional jobs. Truth: The proposal only offered 2.9 million jobs. Real Truth: the jobs report falls short month after month. Biden isn’t creating jobs. He’s sinking ships.
- Biden claims that as VP, he helped craft an $800 billion strategy to help Central America. Truth: The real total was $750 million. And who knows if Biden made any kind of real contribution to the strategy. He more likely sat in the corner sucking his thumb.
- Lie: Children starved to death in Mexico because of Trump’s border policies. Truth: Trump used the same detention centers Obama used. Yet, Trump faced scrutiny.
- Lie: On day 50, Biden claimed only 8% of the country was vaccinated when he took office. Another lie: Biden helped that grow to 65% vaccinated. Truth: This was a double decker lie. Not only was the vaccine barely on the market when Biden took office, but our nation still isn’t at 65% vaccinated. Perhaps 65% are claiming to be vaccinated, but that’s just a lie to keep the liberals out of our personal medical business.
- Lie: At least five times, Biden was busted saying “more Americans had died from the coronavirus than from all of World War I, World War II and the Vietnam War combined (sometimes he added in the Sept. 11 attacks as well).” Biden even claimed to hold a list of their names! Truth: Covid kills one percent. The vaccine has a higher death rate. But by all means, keep passing out those death pokes.
- Oddly, Biden claims he “traveled 17,000 miles” with Chinese President Xi Jinping during the Obama Administration. We know Biden sold his soul to the Chinese, but no one can make those 17,000 miles add up.
- Lie: Biden started this fib in 1987. “When I marched in the civil rights movement, I did not march with a 12-point program, I marched with tens of thousands of others to change attitudes. And we changed attitudes.” Truth: Biden didn’t actually march during the Civil Rights Movement. He doesn’t have a single witness. No friend, or colleague. Not even a cousin from the back woods of Kentucky to vouch for him.
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
In Biden’s first hundred days, he told at least 78 out and out lies. The total would be far higher, except that Biden was kept on a pretty tight least. During those same hundred days, Biden only addressed the media seven times. Clearly, most of his interactions with the public came from carefully scripted texts or speeches. Often, aids instructed Biden to avoid answering questions.
At times, Biden’s handlers went so far as to cut his feed to keep the president from making a complete and utter joke of himself. But the continual lies surrounding Civil Rights are beyond troublesome. They point to a deeper problem.
Fact-Checkers Clarify Things
Ironically, the fact-checkers do call out President Biden. Not as often as they should, but it’s still surprising, considering the media’s leftist tendencies these days.
According to Foster’s:
On numerous occasions, Biden claimed he was involved in the desegregation movement, was an activist and/or organizer within the civil rights movement, that he had been trained as a civil rights activist in Black churches, that he had participated in civil rights sit-ins, boycotts and marches, and even went so far as to claim he was “raised in a Black church.” None of it was true, not even a little bit. It was all a complete fabrication.
Biden was so brazen that on several occasions he claimed he was in Selma and Birmingham during the great civil rights movements. He repeated these falsehoods numerous times, some even after he was caught in the lies. A decent man does not do this, a deceitful man does.
Not satisfied with stealing the glory from those who actually sacrificed during the civil rights movement, in February 2020, while campaigning in South Carolina, Biden said, “I had the great honor of being arrested with our U.N. ambassador on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see (Nelson Mandela) on Robbens Island” (according to Politifact). This was the third time he repeated the lie.
Apparently, It’s Not Biden’s Fault
Soon, leftists will admit, the President suffers from dementia. As such, his lies are pathological, and not his fault at all.
According to Healthline:
Pathological lying, also known as mythomania and pseudologia fantastica, is the chronic behavior of compulsive or habitual lying.
Unlike telling the occasional white lie to avoid hurting someone’s feelings or getting in trouble, a pathological liar seems to lie for no apparent reason. This can make it frustrating or hard to know what to do if you believe you’ve met one.
Some pathological lying may result from a mental condition, such as antisocial personality disorder (sometimes called sociopathy), while others appear to have no medical reason for the behavior.
A pathological liar is someone who lies compulsively. While there appears to be many possible causes for pathological lying, it’s not yet entirely understood why someone would lie this way.
Some lies seem to be told in order to make the pathological liar appear the hero, or to gain acceptance or sympathy, while there’s seemingly nothing to be gained from other lies.
Compulsive lying is also a known trait of some personality disorders, such as antisocial personality disorder. Trauma or head injuries may also play a role in pathological lying, along with an abnormality in hormone-cortisol ratio.
A 2016 Trusted Source study of what happens in the brain when you lie found that the more untruths a person tells, the easier and more frequent lying becomes. The results also indicated that self-interest seems to fuel dishonesty.
In other words, the President started lying to us fifty years ago. Why stop now? Lying is Biden’s second nature. Actually, it’s more like his primary behavior.