CLASSIC: Biden Tells Himself to “F Off”

Joe Biden, Kevin Jackson

Ok Democrats, let’s look at a couple of things you can admit.

First, Biden is a f*cking idiot. Admit it, don’t fight it. You know it’s a fact. And you have his actual record to prove it. So stop running from the obvious. The man has done absolutely nothing right, and you know this. And it’s not a right-wing conspiracy to say that. More on this in a bit.

Second, Biden didn’t win the presidency. He got there in a coup against Trump. You know it, and of course we know it. The idea that you are doing everything you can to fight us verifying The Big Cheat says it all. Truthfully however, you need no evidence that Biden didn’t win, because you know he didn’t get 81 million votes.

Around 4a, the morning after the election you were forced to increase the cheat. So just take pride in the fact that you openly cheated, and now dare us to discover how you did it. But let’s not be naive. We KNOW how you did it, which makes your cheating all that more delicious for you. Enjoy that morsel you now choke on.

Social Media Christmas Sale Kevin Jackson

Because we can circle back to the first point. Biden is a f*cking idiot.

take our poll - story continues below

Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?

  • Did SCOTUS make the right decision on medical mandates for large businesses?  

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Completing this poll grants you access to The Black Sphere updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to this site's Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

You knew this. In fact, prior to the coup, one poll showed that 20 percent of Democrats believed Biden suffered from dementia. Don’t panic. The other 80 percent KNEW Biden had dementia. But you accepted your fate.

I get it. Despite having damn near 50 candidates from which to choose, your best choice was a demented clown.

Ultimately, Joey Demento took the helm and quickly ran the ship aground. Biden can’t point to anything he’s done good for the country. And his dementia is only getting worse.

Watch as the old fool tells himself to f*ck off!

What a moron! After all the hoopla over “Let’s go, Brandon!”, Biden doesn’t get the joke.

I guess it’s difficult to get the joke when you ARE the joke.

And Democrats cheated to get this guy in office. But many now have buyer’s remorse as the polls more than suggest.

According to the latest poll from Reuters:

The national poll, conducted Dec. 9-10, found that 48% of U.S. adults approved of Biden’s performance in office, which is up about 4 percentage points since mid-November. Meanwhile, 48% disapproved and the rest were not sure. Biden’s approval numbers have hovered below 50% since August.

However, notice Biden had an advantage in the polling, as Reuters focused on only English speaking people, and there were far more democrats than Republicans interviewed.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll is conducted online in English throughout the United States. The latest poll gathered responses from 1,004 adults in total including 409 Democrats and 369 Republicans. It has a credibility interval, a measure of precision, of 4 percentage points.

Why would language matter?

I’ll tell you why. In places like Texas and California, the population has a substantial number of Spanish speakers, often LEGAL immigrants from Mexico. And their voices are being ignored. Obviously, it’s not unusual for immigrants to form communities where their individual customs, beliefs, styles, and experiences mirror one another. However, some might expect these “Little Mexico” communities would automatically support open borders. But surprise, there is a different reaction among many.

I personally heard several Hispanic Texans speak to the fear they escaped from. They were thankful that Trump secured our borders. They didn’t have to sleep with one eye open, waiting for sex traffickers or the cartel to break into their home. And they are scared now that Biden opened the gates and said come on in. If those same criminals come here, our towns will turn into the places they escaped in no time. The only way to keep the drug dealers, sex traffickers, and gang-banging murderers out is to lock the border.

We must vett the people coming through. We need to know who they are, where they’re going, and make sure they contribute to the systems they take advantage of. That’s exactly what Trump did, which is why he is loved by people from every walk of life. Then came Biden, and destroyed every bit of it. I’m willing to bet his approval rating hits single digits before it’s all said and done.

He’s a moron of epic proportions. He’s so bad, he even tells himself to F— off.